Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

BassaddictJ

We made a deal for his panasonic deck. HE AGREED ON 150$ SHIPPED since he doesnt have the remote and the deck goes for 150$ new. Now he has backed out saying he found someone that will take it for 165$ shipped. So he cancelled our deal on account he found more money else where. It was a done deal, but now has changed everything.

2. 06-29-2005

Lacking social skills!

Reason
    I find it funny that every post in this thread is from someone who didn't participate in the actual deal. Moved to Neutral.

3. 06-29-2005

Banned

Reason
    I find it funny that every post in this thread is from someone who didn't participate in the actual deal. Moved to Neutral.

4. 06-29-2005

Banned

Reason

5. 06-29-2005

Banned

Reason

6. 06-29-2005

Banned

Reason

7. 06-29-2005

Banned

Reason

8. 06-29-2005

EPICENTERGLUED 2 ME

Reason

9. 06-29-2005

Banned

Reason

10. 06-29-2005

CarAudio.com Veteran

Reason

11. 06-29-2005

Banned

Reason

12. 06-29-2005

Banned

Reason

13. 06-29-2005

Banned

Reason

Raven is offline Lacking social skills!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: BassaddictJ

To SS3079: I have dealt with BassAddictJ personally. I have also been involved with deals where the seller backed out of an agreement like that because I offered more money. While this doesn't change the fact that I wasn't in the deal, I'm not totally in the dark. Hence, I posted. I apologize if this was inappropriate.

Mr. Loki is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There is a pm feature for this. The rules simply state if you want to talk to him do it through a pm.

ss3079 is offline Eh Dere Hi Dere Ho-ser

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    To SS3079: I have dealt with BassAddictJ personally. I have also been involved with deals where the seller backed out of an agreement like that because I offered more money. While this doesn't change the fact that I wasn't in the deal, I'm not totally in the dark. Hence, I posted. I apologize if this was inappropriate.
    No, you're fine ... talk all you want on the subject.

Sorry about that - simply mention that you've dealt with the person before and your post will stay

2007 Chrysler 300C

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab
    Optima, Volant, Bully Dog, Corsa, Gibson, Powermaster, California Super Trucks, Fox Racing, Airaid
    Alpine 7998, Alpine HDA-5460, Arc Audio MEQ-30, (2) Adire Audio Shiva, Image Dynamics CD-2COMP, Image Dynamics CX64, (2) Image Dynamics ID8V.2, Arc Audio 2100CXL, Arc Audio 4150CXL, Arc Audio 1500D-R

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14
    Quote Originally Posted by DJGTSR
    I dont mean to be rude, but what is the highest level of education that you finished?

Mr. Loki is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sweet all cleared up for raven

Post Thanks / Like