Reload Thread: nothing but

dbjunior is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

nothing but

Great customer service. I've made several purchases from them. Emailed Coleman and rick and always received a reply in a timely fashion (24hours our less). Very polite and always helpful. Will definitely do business with again and encourage anyone hesitant on making a purchase to just do it. Products are great with very fair prices combined with some of the best customer service is a simple choice.

Anyone else who would like to share such experiences please add.

bought from MBROOKY, johnny law.Lulz, subzero, tc3k101
    sold to mytrunkslamz , vitveet, cd6551, martiandancer31 (x2), pro-rabbit, whytellyou
    Trade with cf2004

Dtrom is offline MAF

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Re: nothing but

Rick was very fast on emailing me back as well, great guys over at audio technix

REFS alot

JL Audio is offline ThugStep

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Love AT, awesome products for sure. Nothing but good things to say about those people 100% CT sounds will do fine im sure but I will always like AT name too.

i2ain2thunder is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've had very good experience as well with customer service and product as well. Just purchased an AT 1200.1 d amplifier. It arrived yesterday, I need to hook it up soon to my 2 dayton ho 10s so I can see how it sounds. I'll let you all know, I know noone knows much about their amps yet. I hope it sounds good, amps are always a big mystery to me, seems like nothing is rated or manufactured or whatever properly, seems to always be a crap in shoot for an amp, unless you spend a lot of money.

Looking at the AT 1200.1 d guts, there are some inperfections, the capacitors, resistors and some of the components on the board are cockeyed. Technically they are connected so it shouldn't matter. But to me it says a little bit about the build quality if all the things attached to the board aren't slanted or crooked, but instead straight up and down.

What remains to be seen though like i've said is how it will perform. The price is sure amazing if it can do the power well. Clamped at 1700watts apparently, but the only tests I even consider are ones with actual loads on the amp.

i2ain2thunder is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Everything is perfectly great. This amplifier is doing exactly what it needs to. I'm getting all 1200watts on about 50% gain so some good overhead in case I think the subs can take a little more abuse.

Great product so far, keep this up I might have to make my entire system audio technix