PDA

View Full Version : kicker speakers

ajspellm
05-15-2005, 08:41 PM
what kind of speakers should i get? i want a pair of 4x6 in the front and 6x9 in the back. i want a top of the line kicker speaker and i will be putting an amp to them a little while after i get them.

audiolife
05-16-2005, 05:09 AM
What Kind Of Jeep?

supa_c
05-16-2005, 05:12 AM
If there 4x6's its a wrangler

audiolife
05-16-2005, 05:14 AM
bahh id go and build kick panels for it

flakko
05-16-2005, 05:15 AM
infinities make nice 4x6's

supa_c
05-16-2005, 05:15 AM
In dash baby !

ruckus
05-17-2005, 11:44 AM
infinity makes both reference and kappa 4x6 and 6x9 if im not mistaken. If they are in dash 4x6 though Im not sure if they will fit in the dash because of height. I had that problem in my old oldsmobile.

supa_c
05-17-2005, 05:08 PM
Uhmm, he wants Kicker's :P:

ruckus
05-17-2005, 05:55 PM
kickers as in brand? or kickers as in kick panels? I hope kick panels cause kicker full range speakers **** ***.

Polecat
05-17-2005, 06:17 PM
^^ :rolleyes:

get the KS46 for the front and if you want two way in the rear, the KS69, if you want three ways, the KS693's....

supa_c
05-17-2005, 06:36 PM

get the KS46 for the front and if you want two way in the rear, the KS69, if you want three ways, the KS693's....
LOL

ruckus
05-17-2005, 08:06 PM

LMAO you roll your eyes at me and recommend KS series? Even within kicker they are a joke. The DS are the better sounding of the 3 series (dx,ks,ds) and none of them sound good. Only reason they cost more is cause they offer 10 more watts peak. Maybe you should do some homework cause Ive personally heard all 3 series and they sound like **** compared to the cheapest reference series. I wont even bring up the Boston Pro series which make kicker engineers cry like *****es. I use to be a Kicker user before they started making *** sounding speakers. Only thing they make half decent speaker wise is their L7 subs and they are overpriced for what you get.

bet he works in the plant or is related to someone that does ;)

supa_c
05-17-2005, 08:12 PM
He knows more than you, thats for shure...lol

audiolife
05-17-2005, 08:12 PM
infinity speakers sound great? thats a new one on me....

supa_c
05-17-2005, 08:13 PM
infinity speakers sound great? thats a new one on me.... Amazing isnt it !

flakko
05-17-2005, 09:30 PM
infinity speakers sound great? thats a new one on me....

they dont sound bad....

dkc62
05-17-2005, 09:34 PM
LMAO you roll your eyes at me and recommend KS series? Even within kicker they are a joke. The DS are the better sounding of the 3 series (dx,ks,ds) and none of them sound good. Only reason they cost more is cause they offer 10 more watts peak. Maybe you should do some homework cause Ive personally heard all 3 series and they sound like **** compared to the cheapest reference series. I wont even bring up the Boston Pro series which make kicker engineers cry like *****es. I use to be a Kicker user before they started making *** sounding speakers. Only thing they make half decent speaker wise is their L7 subs and they are overpriced for what you get.

bet he works in the plant or is related to someone that does ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :naughty:

ruckus
05-17-2005, 09:41 PM
He knows more than you, thats for shure...lol Why do you say that? You think kicker KS series sound good?

and i never said infinity speakers sound great they do sound a hell of alot better than KS series kickers though when i heard them.

supa_c
05-17-2005, 09:44 PM
Why do you say that? You think kicker KS series sound good?

and i never said infinity speakers sound great they do sound a hell of alot better than KS series kickers though when i heard them.
I never listen to name brans speakers so i dont know :P:

ruckus
05-17-2005, 09:47 PM
then why does he know a hell of alot more than me? Am i missing something here? I have personally heard the 4x6s and 6x9s from kicker and am giving what Ive expierienced, it aint like im speaking without hearing.

supa_c
05-17-2005, 09:52 PM
Welp, he kinda works for kicker
So he would know these things ;)

ruckus
05-17-2005, 09:56 PM
dont mean a thing. Of course your gonna push your **** and the most expensive its called job security. I'm in the computer industry and I once had a Gateway guy tell me his Gateway computers were the best computers in the industry ;) same thing different industry. Maybe i went overboard telling him to do his homework but i stand by my statement that infinity speakers sound better than kicker in 4x6 and 6x9 sizes. and kickers cant touch Bostons

supa_c
05-17-2005, 10:07 PM
Boston 6x9's are nice, ive heard em.
But as the title clearly states " kicker speakers" ;)

ruckus
05-17-2005, 10:16 PM
true, sorry for taking it off topic. I just got a little flustered from the rolls eyes like I was lying or something.

audiolife
05-20-2005, 12:19 AM
you are lying lol liar liar pants on fire j/k. on a wall speakers can sound good or bad in a car they can sound good or bad (same speakers same type of car but sound alot different) if installed right there is nothing wrong with kicker at all.

Polecat
05-20-2005, 06:18 PM

bet he works in the plant or is related to someone that does ;)sorry, just your post made me, wait, <yawn> again...
and the DS is the entry level, if they sound better to you then the KS, you like entry level speakers better...that's cool, just now we know.

Job security? Your one post won't make, or break the bank....you offered your opinion, as I.