PDA

View Full Version : Focal V2 6.5" components

roderick.ray
05-05-2005, 01:56 PM
I was wondering if anyone has heard these speakers and what do y'all think of them as far as SQ

swaptrex
05-05-2005, 08:48 PM
stupidass question.....NEXT!!!!
stupidass answer......haven't heard them in person, but hear many good things about the brand.

flakko
05-05-2005, 08:57 PM

is it possible to straightup ban an IP address??

T9X
05-05-2005, 09:27 PM

How exactly is that a stupid question? :confused:

limitkid7
05-06-2005, 12:46 AM
He's Saying That B/c Focal Is Considered By "some" As Hot

roderick.ray
05-06-2005, 04:25 AM
Okay without being rude heretic or limitkid, I don't know what the **** you're talking about, all I know is that I'm in Iraq again and I'm having my mom take my car to go put a new system in and I'm trying to get the reasonable things that goes together. If want to know Friday I'm getting a new Eclips headunit and cd changer put in my car and the Focal V2 comps and I was just trying to see if those would be good with 2 jl audio 12w6v2's because the last time I was deployed I came back and I changed my system like 3 times in like a month or so and I don't really want to do that I want something perminent. I mean there's no point in you saying crazy *** **** when all I'm trying to do is get an honest opinion, if you think they're crappy or whatever just say that, you don't have to try to talk down about me or nothing like that. I mean all I wanted to do is make sure the dealer wasn't trying to just get me to buy those and they don't sound good then I got to buy some more. Your opinion would have been alot more helpful.... Next time just don't say nothing at all.........

If any of you all want to checkout how my car is now and give an honest opinion about whatever checkout my page and tell me what y'all think will sound best

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/641629

I really appreciate those who help

squeak9798
05-06-2005, 12:09 PM
Questions like this are really hard to answer since #1) the installation/setup in your specific install will have a large effect on their performance, and #2) everyone has different personal preferences. You could have 100 people on here tell you they liked them. Then you could come home, give them a listen, and absolutely hate them :)

But, overall, if setup properly, yes, they can sound good.

99StangGt
05-07-2005, 12:59 AM
well im not sure what the 165 v2s are but i think they are the polyglass. My opinion is to get the 165 k2s or the newer version.

limitkid7
05-07-2005, 11:32 AM
k2 = $