PDA

View Full Version : opinions needed

psych0ticnemes1
04-26-2005, 01:52 PM
i have a cd player that has one 2v preout.... i just bought a new cd player with 2 5v preouts... how much of a difference will this make as far as sq and output?

cjjackson85
04-26-2005, 02:26 PM
You won't have to turn the gain up as much... Possibly less noise/interference... SQ is subjective...

LoudCrownVic
04-26-2005, 02:36 PM
Exactly.You might get better output overall with a more powerful base signal, an increase in efficiency... Possibly... But most of it is going to only be subjective and noticeable by your ears.

You WILL get an SQ increase if you replace a ****** HU with a nice one. I just did. Did wonders for all sections, output, musicality, etc, except now my horn tweets are too loud.

psych0ticnemes1
04-27-2005, 05:56 PM
Exactly.You might get better output overall with a more powerful base signal, an increase in efficiency... Possibly... But most of it is going to only be subjective and noticeable by your ears.

You WILL get an SQ increase if you replace a ****** HU with a nice one. I just did. Did wonders for all sections, output, musicality, etc, except now my horn tweets are too loud.

ok