PDA

View Full Version : Is This too much????

primitivefears
04-22-2005, 11:47 PM
Hey guys, need an opinion. Wondering if this is going to be too much frontstage. Going for SQ. We're working on install and fabricating right now, so its not in yet, but I have CDT CL-641 3 ways going in the front, 6.5 in door, 4" + tweet in kick, CDT's upstage tweeters, mounted in the a-pillars and a clarion SRK5 center channel, in the dash for 5.1. The 3 ways are being run from alpine's MRV-F545 @ 125x4, and theupstage kit is being run from 2 channels on and alpine MRV-F345 @ 75x4. Overkill? Or is this going to sound sexcellent.

the_noob
04-22-2005, 11:49 PM
Aww, come on, you can never have too much. Good luck :)

squeak9798
04-23-2005, 01:08 PM
Should sound pretty good. Though, I honestly would save your money on that upstage kit. With a proper install and tuning, you shouldn't need it.

Naxis2k1
04-23-2005, 01:23 PM
i had that same setup in my van for a while, minus the amp. i think youll like it. i did. and no thats not to much front stage. squeak also right about the IEK. if you build those kicks right youll find they dont do a dogon thing. but if your off axis a bit they might come in handy.

EDIT: ohhh didnt see the center channel. i didnt have that eather. you know if you got a center channel i really dont think youll need those IEK set.