PDA

View Full Version : Infinity reference speakers.

clean-jdm-ek
04-22-2005, 03:31 PM
What's up guys. Forgive me if I sound ignorant as I don't know much about car audio. I just purchased a set of Infinity 9603i 6x9's and 6000cs 6.5" components. I don't have an amp and really can't afford one right now so my question is will these sound decent with just a Kenwood KDC-X589 deck powering them or is it pointless to install them right now? I'm just trying to figure out if I should just sell them and get some speakers that don't require as much wattage. Thanks.

Ignatowski
04-22-2005, 03:59 PM
that should work fine........

lostsoul
04-22-2005, 04:05 PM
It will sound decent

Berry47
04-22-2005, 07:35 PM
Those comps will not like it but it can be done.

Make it a priority to get an amp. They will get louder and recieve less distortion becuase that hu is going to be clipping like crazy if you try to pump it.

clean-jdm-ek
04-23-2005, 01:02 AM
Those comps will not like it but it can be done.

Make it a priority to get an amp. They will get louder and recieve less distortion becuase that hu is going to be clipping like crazy if you try to pump it.

How do you like the Infinity comps? I'm still debating about getting rid of the Infinitys and going for some DA's. I really want something that has complete clarity, but not going to kill my ears (harsh). I've had Rockford's before and it seemed like torture to my ears. :mad: They seemed almost too bright if you know what I mean. Thanks for the replies!