PDA

View Full Version : Koda Question

rollininstyle04
04-10-2005, 07:55 PM
Are the Koda's going through a redesign? I thought i read that they were, but I sent an email to Adire and got this as a reply:

Thanks for your interest in our products. The information that you received is incorrect. We are still offering the Koda Components and have not announced plans to make any changes to them. However, we are releasing some new subwoofer models and so that may have been the source of the misinformation. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Chris Brunhaver
Sales Manager
Adire Audio

So are they or are they not going through a redesign? I am interested in getting a set, but I dont want to buy them and have a new model released shortly after.

Thanks in advance
-Jordan

rollininstyle04
04-11-2005, 11:33 PM
Anyone know?

JimJ
04-12-2005, 12:10 AM
From the email you got, apparently they're keeping them the same.

squeak9798
04-12-2005, 10:41 AM
Well, if I had to take an absolute wild guess from lookin' at that e-mail you got......I'd say they were probably considering a redesign, but decided to keep them the same. Either that or somehow the dealer on here (it was creative sounds I believe) that said they were being redesigned received misinformation from someone.

And since that e-mail came directly from Adire, I would tend to believe that it's content is accurate ;)

rollininstyle04
04-13-2005, 08:53 PM
Well, if I had to take an absolute wild guess from lookin' at that e-mail you got......I'd say they were probably considering a redesign, but decided to keep them the same. Either that or somehow the dealer on here (it was creative sounds I believe) that said they were being redesigned received misinformation from someone.

And since that e-mail came directly from Adire, I would tend to believe that it's content is accurate ;)
That makes sense...