PDA

View Full Version : ID CXS64 comps...Installed & Other ID stuff(PIX)

strong*I*bumpin
04-04-2005, 07:00 PM
Well what can I say,these things are amazing.The tweets are so clear & the mids are so rich ,full sounding.Now I just need some MDF for my subs.Feel free to comment,anyways enjoy the pix of My Image Dynamics Stuff (http://photobucket.com/albums/v476/louski/)

JAZN
04-04-2005, 07:10 PM
nice job on the flush mount. i REALLY hated my tweets mounted coaxially... if i didnt have the tweeter mounting piece perfectly straight, the cone would scrape it. these comps are really a love/hate set, ive been hating em lately for a number of reasons. dust keeps getting in the center and screwing stuff up. i hope yours stay clean, cuz when these things are working correctly theyre awesome. :thumbsup:

strong*I*bumpin
04-04-2005, 07:52 PM
thanx,yeah hope so too but they sound so good,both the tweets & mids are monsters as u can see by the pix

JAZN
04-04-2005, 09:34 PM
yea, i had to get thicker spacers for these. really beefy suckers.

strong*I*bumpin
04-04-2005, 10:54 PM
They sure are,really lucky they fitted.I cant go any deeper than what it is now or the window will hit the magnet.The 3/4" spacer is most I can use or I wont be able to get the panel back on.

Randy Savage
04-04-2005, 10:55 PM
We're probably the only people on the island with ID gear lol :)

sephiroth619
04-04-2005, 10:58 PM
Man those things are beefy compared to the HD's. I'm impressed.

JAZN
04-04-2005, 11:01 PM
They sure are,really lucky they fitted.I cant go any deeper than what it is now or the window will hit the magnet.The 3/4" spacer is most I can use or I wont be able to get the panel back on.
i actually had to cut my door panel and fiberglass it to extend it so my mids would fit, and im already using a 1" spacer. i feel sorry for people with the freakin xxx mids...ok no i dont, lucky bastards.

strong*I*bumpin
04-04-2005, 11:03 PM
We're probably the only people on the island with ID gear lol :)
Watup nova?....maybe we can gather up a meet*cough*cough *.Over @ carsound they had started a thread about LIer's.Any coming shows going on locally that u know of?

Randy Savage
04-04-2005, 11:05 PM
Watup nova?....maybe we can gather up a meet*cough*cough *.Over @ carsound they had started a thread about LIer's.Any coming shows going on locally that u know of?

I think April 13th there is a USACi show out in Riverhead...might see a loud purple hatch there...with some big amps...and a big sub...hint hint :)

There should be a few shows on the island, we are trying to set up a few dB Drag shows at Audio Garage, and Circuit City might hold a few dB Drag shows at Westbury...

There's also a show at EZ Concepts in Bay Shore...right by you I'd imagine, I believe it's this coming 23rd or 24th- I *may* attend, won't be competing most likely though.

strong*I*bumpin
04-04-2005, 11:06 PM
I think April 13th there is a USACi show out in Riverhead...might see a loud purple hatch there...with some big amps...and a big sub...hint hint :)

There should be a few shows on the island, we are trying to set up a few dB Drag shows at Audio Garage, and Circuit City might hold a few dB Drag shows at Westbury...

There's also a show at EZ Concepts in Bay Shore...right by you I'd imagine, I believe it's this coming 23rd or 24th- I *may* attend, won't be competing most likely though.
ur the guy the HAMMER amp or sumthin,right?......I'm like 5min from EZ,good stuff,if its on my day off I'll attend

Randy Savage
04-04-2005, 11:11 PM
ur the guy the HAMMER amp or sumthin,right?......I'm like 5min from EZ,good stuff,if its on my day off I'll attend

Yeah, the Tru Tech Sledgehammer-

http://img229.exs.cx/img229/1989/sh125ck.jpg

But I'm selling that to get a few more powerful amps...:)

strong*I*bumpin
04-04-2005, 11:13 PM
I went to one in Riverhead last year,not far from the racetrack,it was a speedshop/audio shop.I remember it being hot like a mofo that day

strong*I*bumpin
04-04-2005, 11:14 PM
Yeah, the Tru Tech Sledgehammer-

http://img229.exs.cx/img229/1989/sh125ck.jpg

But I'm selling that to get a few more powerful amps...:)
Dang,looks like a house radiator!

Bavarian3
04-05-2005, 02:35 AM
lookin good man, nice choice of drivers :)

strong*I*bumpin
04-05-2005, 11:24 AM
lookin good man, nice choice of drivers :)
thank u ,thank u :D!