PDA

View Full Version : In or Out?

domingowags
04-04-2005, 01:31 PM
I have my new box for my 12" kicker CVR and I was just wonderin should I have them face into the car or toward the trunk, and should I fold my seat down or leave it up??. . . . .Its a 91 cavi

Johnny Drama
04-04-2005, 01:33 PM
Turn them each way and see which you like better.

Expy2000
04-04-2005, 01:36 PM
I hate how car toys always fires thier subs down...

... fire towards the rear..

IMO :)

XtrmAudioCncpts
04-04-2005, 01:37 PM
yeah thats what i would do too. some people would tell you that if you face them toward that cabin of the car that the frequency will cancel but that may not always be true. so i would play with where you put it and see what you like the best

300m_on_xxx
04-04-2005, 01:45 PM
yeah thats what i would do too. some people would tell you that if you face them toward that cabin of the car that the frequency will cancel but that may not always be true. so i would play with where you put it and see what you like the best
x2 i have mine toward the cadin and they sound the same to me and now my bumper dont rattle any more :D

SPL140.2
04-04-2005, 01:59 PM
I have my new box for my 12" kicker CVR and I was just wonderin should I have them face into the car or toward the trunk, and should I fold my seat down or leave it up??. . . . .Its a 91 cavi

If its a sealed setup it wont matter what way you faced them, I remember Car Audio and Electronics did a test about that. Anyways my enclosure is ported and I have them facing toward the cabin with the seats down. In my Neon thats the best position and like 300m_on_xxx said the bumber and trunk doesnt rattle a lot. You only have to worry about cancellation in a ported enclosure if so just seal off the enclosure to the trunk opening threw the back seats. :D