PDA

View Full Version : EQ: Pioneer DEG-7600 VS Pioneer deg-9200

purerx7tt
03-24-2005, 10:05 PM
Getting ready to purchase a equalizer, I have narrowed the two down betwen the pioneer 7600 and 9200. Now I would not consider myself a newbie but I am not much past it, and I read that the 9200 is very difficult to fine tune. My question is, is the 9200 worth the extra hassle and I read that its impossible to see in the daylight is that the same for the 7600? Any opinions on either would be beyond appreciated. Thanks

camry_tuner
03-28-2005, 04:36 AM
Well, the 7600 is an in-dash equalizer, from what i've read, and the 9200 is a faceplate/processor combo-type thing. The processing unit is seperate from the faceplate, they arent the same unit. You can mount the processing unit from the faceplate for the 9200. I havent read much about either one, but from what i've heard from word of mouth, both will be fine, and i havent heard anything bout each being impossible to see in the daylight. I would personally get the 7600, due to the fact that it is cheaper, and i want something to mount complete in my dash, but that's just my 2 cents. good luck on your findings.