PDA

View Full Version : beginning to fill in cabinets

PV Audio
03-24-2005, 06:58 PM
I am just starting to fill 'em in, will have vids up by 2maro, or whenever the silicone cures.

PV Audio
03-24-2005, 11:18 PM
GOD ****. i just got finished. it'll be a miracle if they work 2maro morning...the solder kept coming undone. lord only knows.

JimJ
03-25-2005, 03:49 AM
pics?

PV Audio
03-25-2005, 01:08 PM
ok heres an update. i got them installed and started playing. thr right speaker worked flawlessly. however, the left one only played out of the mid. so i had to rip off all the sealant, and unscrew the woofer and saw that the positive speaker terminal came undone. resoldered it, re drilled and re sealed. now they play great. only problem is, theyre on the ground. ima go get some buckets (ghetto, but effective) to put 'em on and we'll see about the imaging then. i'll get pics up by tonight, lord willing, my computer is crashing as we speak.

PV Audio
03-25-2005, 03:13 PM
ok another update. i got some 10 gallon painter's buckets, and now i feel like an asshat. i dropped 100+ on my towers, and these SEALED get just as loud and as clean as the towers. to an audiophile like myself, i can still tell that the towers are superior, but to an average person, they would sound the same. this mids are weaker (crossed over 2 low) and theres little lows..but the highs...god the highs>towers. i will never buy speakers again after hearing these. they look like ****, but sound incredible for 20 bucks a speaker lol.