PDA

View Full Version : subs canceling out?

iammiowngod
03-24-2005, 02:16 PM
ok I have 2 tens but don't want to give up trunk space. Fortunately for me theres space on either side in the back corners of the trunk. My concern is that if they face echother that they will cancel themselves out. I'm making the boxes out of fiber glass so I was thinking that if I had them firing in different directions that it would be ok, will this work or do I need a plan B?
thanks
-brian

DFW40
03-24-2005, 02:22 PM
There is no need to worry about that, as long as you have them wired correctly there will be absolutely no issues.

iammiowngod
03-24-2005, 09:42 PM
thanks, I if I was so inclined say to make them A-semetrical would that screw witht the sound? I suppose it wouldnt, but I have aways pointed the subs strait back so I dont have much experience with odd setups like this.
-brian

joeldirt
03-24-2005, 09:45 PM
thanks, I if I was so inclined say to make them A-semetrical would that screw witht the sound? I suppose it wouldnt, but I have aways pointed the subs strait back so I dont have much experience with odd setups like this.
-brian

Everything will be fine... As long as your boxes are built with integrity, everything should sound straight......

(off topic) this forum is so much more refreshing then ratemybody.com forums. They are talking about sh1t like "if we were at a petting zoo, and I were to pet you... what animal would you be"? people actually honestly are replying to that... And get offensive when I tell them they are all a bunch or retards. lol