PDA

View Full Version : totally lost

Untouchable11
03-21-2005, 01:13 AM
Ok, i was messing around in my basement the other day, and I came across his old home theater set up. It is a complete mitsubishi set up, and i'm guessing it is about 15 years old. I remember it worked before we put it away, but I went through and tested everythign on it, and the amplifier didn't work(model DA-U106 if it helps). I took the DMM to the speaker outputs, and I couldn't get anything... Everything powers on, but I do not get any sound. Home Audio is way out of my realm, and I don't have a clue to what the problem is....

Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated..

JimJ
03-21-2005, 01:15 AM
Open it up, see if anything's fried...you've got some major gremlins in the amp.

Untouchable11
03-21-2005, 01:19 AM
nothing is fried, I've already tried that, nothing black, checked the tiny fuse also and changed it for good measures, but nothing....

req
03-21-2005, 01:23 AM
throw it in the microwave, then go buy a new reciever AND microwave on ebay.

Untouchable11
03-21-2005, 01:27 AM
throw it in the microwave, then go buy a new reciever AND microwave on ebay.
I contemplated beating it with a hammer, but then I would have to go buy a new reciever and explain to my dad why i beat the **** out of his equipment. It would be sweet *** if I could get this thing to work, I'll try to post pics of this big mother....