PDA

View Full Version : Southern California APRIL 3, 2005

Toxic Tuan
03-20-2005, 05:30 PM
Sound Domain Meet

Date was changed from March 27th (easter). New date is now Sunday April 3rd.

**Official**

Date
Sunday April 3, 2005
11:00 am

13231 Garden Grove Blvd.
Garden Grove, CA 92843
714-971-1945

Sound Domain Meet:
I got us quite a few sponsors to give us cool prizes, T-shirts, banners, equipment, etc. Basically...lots of stuff. Just make sure you sign in as a Sound Domain member...and we'll take care of you. I need volunteers to help. Also, any donations to food and drinks will be highly appreciated. I'm trying to setup a pizza deal. Looking forward to meeting you guys. I'll be able to help tune anybody's system, give advise, and what not. We'll also have some company demo cars out there for you to check out.

SPL Sound Off Competitions
**I'm the head judge ** Sounddomain members gets an extra 3 db on their score jk

Fees: Non profit. Fees just enough to pay for trophies.
Pre-registration: $20
On the spot: $30

Trophies: Really nice solid trophies. Not the crappy plastic ones. Available for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.

Class Types:
Using Rules similar to SLAP format with the separation of trunk and SUV's. I feel that it's unfair for trunk vehicles to compete against open hatch vehicles. Classifications are based on subwoofer cone area. There will also be pro class, modified and extreme class for the hardcore and seasonal competitors. I feel that it's also unfair for 1st timers to be in the lanes against the veterans.

Prizes: For the first of class winners. Car Audio prizes. There will be best off categories including: best install, best overall, show car...etc.

Please contact me for pre-registrations.
email: [email protected]
topic: SPL Show

chefboyrlee
03-25-2005, 03:55 PM
tuan i need to talk to u :D