PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have experience with Kove audio coaxials?

ExtraLow
03-15-2005, 04:12 PM
http://www.koveaudio.com/compaxials.html

I can't find anything good or bad either way on them. Just some posts about their subs.

ExtraLow
03-20-2005, 12:35 AM
ttt

JoseMCeee
03-20-2005, 12:48 AM
how much are u planning on spending?

ExtraLow
03-20-2005, 08:01 PM
how much are u planning on spending?

Money isn't really part of the question. I'm just curious if they sound good and if anyone has 1st hand knowledge about their speakers construction and quality.

Listening to music is a very subjective thing... What sounds awesome to me may sound like crap to you and a bass head may think 135db is whimpy. So, how much a speaker costs really has little to do with it's ability to satisfy it's listener. However, you could get a general idea about the construction/quality of the speaker by it's cost. (maybe).

I'm not trying to be confrontational, I just think often times consumers place too much emphasis on the price of an item. Cost doesn't always mean it's the best and the best doesn't always cost the most.

JoseMCeee
03-20-2005, 08:07 PM
well i assumed that this thread was trying to find information on this brand because you were planning on buying it. I dont see why you would ask about it and not have incentive on buying the product. Thats why I asked how much you were spending because there is probably alot of other things in that price range.