PDA

View Full Version : What subwoofer brand is the best

jeanc
03-14-2005, 08:26 AM
Hi everybody im new in this music stuff and i want to buy a pair os subwoofers for my car and i
want to know what brand can you recomend me to buy because im very lost in this kind of equipments.

Regards
Jean Carlos

80INCHES
03-14-2005, 08:36 AM
the best subwoofer brand is over there ------------>

what kind of f.uckin question is this

3.5Max6spd
03-14-2005, 08:44 AM
there are many good brands....for a sound quality application Image Dynamics, Alumapro, Rainbow, Arc Audio, Adire are some companies to look into. Many others to consider as well, check the SUBWOOFERS section of the forum

hoss
03-14-2005, 08:59 AM
there isnt really a "best" brand or "best" subwooofer... it is more dependent on what you are going to do with it, how much you want to spend, and most of all the install.

there are of course some that are inherintly better than others in some aspects, but not any way to say the best.

think about how much money you want to spend, how much trunk/storage space you want to sacrifice, whether you want SPL or SQ(loudness or sounding good), and how much power you are going to have.

think about those things, and let that dictate your decision. hang around the forum for a while, do some research, and then you can make an informed decision. it will be worth the wait and work, believe me.