PDA

View Full Version : Best new eclipse HUs?

Ryde _Or_Die
03-11-2005, 08:22 PM
I am looking for an eclipse DVD/monitor unit new and their site *****. They don't show anything new, just last years stuff. Now I'm just looking for model #s and specs really and if theres one with navigation it would be great. All I can find is the 2 DIN ones, but I need a single din. Thanks for any help.

3.5Max6spd
03-11-2005, 08:28 PM
I am looking for an eclipse DVD/monitor unit new and their site *****. They don't show anything new, just last years stuff. Now I'm just looking for model #s and specs really and if theres one with navigation it would be great. All I can find is the 2 DIN ones, but I need a single din. Thanks for any help.

go onto their site...theres a link in the middle of the page with '05's single dins

Ryde _Or_Die
03-11-2005, 09:23 PM
go onto their site...theres a link in the middle of the page with '05's single dins

Where are the flip out dvd monitor units?

forbidden
03-11-2005, 09:45 PM
The single din dvd units are relatively the same, the AV3423 is now the AV3424 and the AV8533 stays the same. No changes to either unit I believe and no navigation, talk about missing the boat.

6spdcoupe
03-12-2005, 01:54 AM
Like posted above the two flipout units stayed the same. The double din units also carried over in the AVX line and the AVN2454 was dropped for the AVN5435 and 5495.

They are typically pretty slow updating things. Either they update and dont release the product forever to kill our ability to sell, or release the product and take their sweet time updating the site to also kill our sales ....