PDA

View Full Version : Online dealer for Rainbow?

Dtowncats
03-11-2005, 05:47 PM
I am looking into buying some Rainbow comps and I can't find an online dealer. Are there any reputable ones?

3.5Max6spd
03-11-2005, 06:19 PM
contact Alumapro....they are Rainbows new distributor in the US-- An Alumapro dealer will carry Rainbow products
www.alumapro.com

Neither products are authorized for online sales-void warranty

squeak9798
03-11-2005, 06:49 PM
contact Alumapro....they are Rainbows new distributor in the US-- An Alumapro dealer will carry Rainbow products
www.alumapro.com

:yumyum: I knew Arc didn't deal them anymore, but I didn't know Alumapro is the new distributor........and an Alumapro dealer just opened up near me :up2somet: Might have to pay them another visit, knowing what I now know.

3.5Max6spd
03-11-2005, 07:59 PM
:yumyum: I knew Arc didn't deal them anymore, but I didn't know Alumapro is the new distributor........and an Alumapro dealer just opened up near me :up2somet: Might have to pay them another visit, knowing what I now know.

Sweet- make sure to check out the Alumapro ALC's components-they are freggin sweet. Considering they are listed as ' Made in Germany', I have a clue as to who is making them. ;)

Those looking for rainbow should still check with nearby Arc Audio dealers- as I'm positive leftover Rainbow equipment is being let go at great prices and warranty still applies. I scored my share of Rainbow stuff over Christmas break on a nice sale.

amedeuce
03-11-2005, 08:27 PM
dynamic sounds. No online sales. only walk in, or if you are nice they will ship. Great customer service. They shipped me a set of slc 265's from thier location in san antonio texas to california. The only thing is that they have somewhat older stock in some stuff, like 2-3 years, but it's still good and they made me a good deal.

flakko
03-11-2005, 09:54 PM
dynamic sounds. No online sales. only walk in, or if you are nice they will ship. Great customer service. They shipped me a set of slc 265's from thier location in san antonio texas to california. The only thing is that they have somewhat older stock in some stuff, like 2-3 years, but it's still good and they made me a good deal.

how much did you get them for???