PDA

View Full Version : Nine.2 Amp

232Stanger04
03-06-2005, 07:29 PM
This is one solid amplifier, I have it on some CDT-61ef comps and they sound brilliant. This amp puts out a very clean signal and looks amazing. This is one of the nicest comp amps I have owned/heard. It is really clean, you will be somply amazed at its performance, and I only have the gains at 1/8 to 1/4.

My Rating: A+

:toast:

232Stanger04
03-10-2005, 05:47 PM
Had it in there a couple days now, finally got the gains/x-overs and wow!
This is a crystal clear signal producing amp, much much better than rockford fosgate, JL Audio, etc; and it was so much less expensive. I had it cranked pretty hard today for the 1-2 hour drive. I have this mounted in the spare tire well along with my Nine.1. I figured I would go back there, touch it and it would be really hot, but it wasn't at all! It still felt really, really cool. I honestly couldn't even tell that it had been on at all. If you think 100watts on a frontstage is not enough there is something wrong with you lol j/k; but seriously, my whole system sounds soooo good, it's amazing. Everything blends together really nice. Not an overpowering bass or highs, it's just right. I will recommend this amp to anyone!