PDA

View Full Version : Pinoneer DEH-P80mp..

TrlcKed_OuT
03-04-2005, 07:49 PM
when it says oel screensavers n ****..can u upload images and **** like the jvc-ar500??? and their pict thing..are these the same?

TrlcKed_OuT
03-04-2005, 10:04 PM
no one cmon guys its between those 2 and i want to order tonight is the oel the same as the pict???

TDOGG23
03-04-2005, 11:06 PM
no one cmon guys its between those 2 and i want to order tonight is the oel the same as the pict???

my friend just bought the deh-p8mp and yes you can load images on to it by burning them on to a disc and than loading them on to the deck.
i have never used or seen that jvc, but like i said i have seen the pioneer and it worked.
also, you should get the pioneer premier deh-p8mp instead of the pioneer deh-p80mp.
it has higher pre-out volts at 6.5, while the other one is only at 4 volts.
also, the premier has a 2 year warranty from pioneer, the other has a 1 year.

TrlcKed_OuT
03-05-2005, 11:00 AM
ight thanks but i already orderd the jvc last night...i not going for the best i just wanted something that looked nice thanks tho the 8mp with probably be my next one...

Zombietime
03-05-2005, 12:40 PM
ight thanks but i already orderd the jvc last night...i not going for the best i just wanted something that looked nice thanks tho the 8mp with probably be my next one...

You should have bought the 8mp if that's what you really wanted.

TrlcKed_OuT
03-06-2005, 07:20 PM
i wasnt sure what i wanted..i was leanin to the jvc but then saw the pioneer and just decided to go with the jvc....liked the looks a lil more