PDA

View Full Version : hey making a dual ported box singal ported!!

nikosbuddy
03-03-2005, 03:12 PM
:crazy:
i know, but is there anyways i can make my ported box that i built for my 2 12"s can i make it usable for my 1 12" i have coming soon...its the htx2, (AKA THE hxxx2, but i like my name better, but anyways..)
yeah is it possible to use 3.1 cubic feet ported and tuned for 32-34 hzs, just by sealing up the other hole....is this a possibilty?
let me know
Mike

also would that sound ok the internal volume being so much?
Mike

I want SExxx
03-03-2005, 03:20 PM
Just drive up to cinci.......bring ur ex girl too........and me n noah will build u a piiieemmpp new box that will work perfect for the sub!

nikosbuddy
03-03-2005, 03:25 PM
what if i gave you the stuff for the sub and ya build me a single box for it because i belieive that if i feed it ya know 1200 watts ill get exactly what i want for right now..and i have a feeling itll be pretty loud what you guys doing saturday i might drive up there saturday i dont have any restraints....
Mike

I want SExxx
03-03-2005, 03:33 PM
Well this saturday I'm gunna be goin to columbus for the weekend....which is an extra hour n 15 minutes from cinci but if u wanted to come up there we could get it done this weekend....... If not then i can prolly do it sunday of the next weekend or anytime the weekend after that.

nikosbuddy
03-03-2005, 03:39 PM
well, im single so i was gonna drive up there friday night...
and stay or what ever what about noah whats he doin?
i need to get away from everythign and party or something....
Mike

UndercoverPunk
03-03-2005, 03:39 PM
Don't build it for him, let him build it and help him out. Gotta learn sometime. I figured he already knew, guess I was wrong.

I want SExxx
03-03-2005, 03:55 PM
u can come stay up in c-bus if u want for the weekend Ill give my budy a call n we can go drink n **** over there....... I think Noah is busted one night cuz of his g/f then doin his truck and buildin a box for his friend Dave but hit him up.

nikosbuddy
03-03-2005, 05:00 PM
lol i already know how to build em fine, he offered :), i like building em...just i dont know i need to get away from the ville.....
anyways hmm ill let ya know i migth go to eku my old college meet up with some of the old gang i dont know yet...need to get away...let me know bro
i preciate it
Mike