PDA

View Full Version : help!

evie_lynn
03-02-2005, 08:13 PM
Hey everyone! Alright i'm new to this but i have a huge problem and im not sure if yall can help or not.. i've never really been here before i was just trying to figure out a way for me to find out how to fix or disconnect my speaker in my car. I think it's blown... hah... no i'm PRETTY SUREEE it's blown! Everytime i turn on even just the radio it'll sound fine until my one back drivers side speaker starts crackling and then next thing i know it makes this staticy sound that overtakes ALL of the speakers and i'm going to get it fixed but i dont have time or money to right now and all i can think to do is disconnect the one speaker, but i have no idea how to do that. If you all maybe could possibly help in any way? Thank you all so much!!

<3 EVELYN

GCAdidas13
03-02-2005, 08:15 PM
Get in the trunk on your back, and see if you can find the connectors of the speaker, and pull it out. Just one of the two connectors will be fine. Also I'm sure that you know one person that is electronics-savvy and could help locally?

Expy2000
03-02-2005, 08:16 PM
I got first dibs on this squid

BLOWN speaker..

Either cut it or order a cheap factory replacement off ebay..

evie_lynn
03-02-2005, 08:18 PM
Trunk? I drive a 1998 Dodge Durango, i have to figure out how to take off the door first without fukin up any of the other wiring to the power doors or any of that. Only other people around here that could probably help me that i would trust would be those at an audio store and i was hoping to be able to do it tonight, and all the stores around me would most likely be closing before i got out there. Thank you though.

Expy2000
03-02-2005, 08:23 PM
Hey pumpkin pie dont listen to that monkey, he still wets the bed

EBAY new factory speaker...

or upgrade..

evie_lynn
03-02-2005, 08:30 PM
Yeah I would get a new speaker but I dont have the time or money to right now, i just wanted a quick fix for the rest of the weak but unhooking the one busted speaker.

Expy2000
03-02-2005, 08:33 PM
Fade the speakers.. only play the fronts..

evie_lynn
03-02-2005, 08:37 PM
Yeah i've tried just playing the two front speakers but it kills me because i want to hear the two 12's i just bought not to long ago and then i put all the sound the the front two speakers i cant hear the subs (i dont have a headunit yet)

evie_lynn
03-02-2005, 08:46 PM
eh, i guess im just s.o.l. thank you anyway.