PDA

View Full Version : Need enclosure Ideas...

Buckshot
02-25-2005, 07:33 PM
How in the hell can I get as close to 4 cubes outta this?

http://www.aseclub.net/gallery/albums/album363/DSC01206.jpg

I was gonna glass down into the wheel well, but then the whole thing definitly WOULD NOT come out if I ever needed it too..

http://www.aseclub.net/gallery/albums/album363/DSC01206_copy.jpg

Anyway to glass the tire well, but make it detachable from the main box... Well like without destroying it.

I can make a new spot to put the spare ontop of the glassed well, then just take advantage of that airspace, but I can't think of a way to make them seperable..

Buckshot
02-25-2005, 07:34 PM
BTW, My regular box is 1.28 after sub displacement, so I need liek 3 more cube, including PORT displacement.. Whole goal is for ported..

InhumanAcura
02-25-2005, 07:42 PM
x's

mykeys
02-25-2005, 10:38 PM
Why not prep the well and lay glass out onto the main floor and fuse the wood to FG. then the whole thing is removable.(FG bottom wood everywhere else).. By the looks of it you have plenty of room to do so... I didn't think 3.8 cubes would fit in the back of my hatchback but it does with room to spare.

Mike

Buckshot
02-26-2005, 01:09 PM
Why not prep the well and lay glass out onto the main floor and fuse the wood to FG. then the whole thing is removable.(FG bottom wood everywhere else).. By the looks of it you have plenty of room to do so... I didn't think 3.8 cubes would fit in the back of my hatchback but it does with room to spare.

Mike

Wait. What are we going for here? Glass the well or the 'floor space' outside the well? The reason I don't think it would be removable is because I won't be able to take it out of the trunk because of width constraints.

I dunno, I need to come up with a semi-permanent thing that I could take out before I sell the car.. I dunnooooooo heellllllllllP!! :crap:

mykeys
02-27-2005, 02:29 AM
I was thinking the tire well plus the surrounding area. without the car in front of me i have no idea... BTW does your back seat come out? might be worth it to get the proper tool and remove it then slide box in that way. Again dont know if it would work.

Mike