PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer DEH-P8600MP

username
02-01-2005, 03:43 PM
I just got my Pioneer 8600 head unit and what can I say other than it is a great deck. I uploaded some videos to it and it deleted the movie #2, background visual #4 and all the background pictures. I then tried to upload some more custom movies to see if I can save them on the deck but it deleted the ones I had already uploaded. Is there any way that I can upload my custom movies to spots movie #1 and background visuals #1,2,3? Basically I just want my custom animations on there instead of the ones that came with the deck. Anyone ever try this?

username
02-02-2005, 10:36 PM
26 views and no replies? Screw it....

pwnt by pat
02-02-2005, 10:40 PM
I have not done any of this as I turn visualizations off but I believe that you can only upload one or two movies/pictures at a time. Then when you do another, it will replace the first one you uploaded.

Hybrid90accord
02-05-2005, 05:50 PM
I have a 8600mp and I love it, I have a Alpine, but $$ for $$ the pioneer sounds better, look better, and have more audio options and tuning features then my old alpine. I'm stuck on pioneer. Their speaker might **** but they make some kick *** radio's

lotas
02-05-2005, 06:36 PM
I have a 8600mp and I love it, I have a Alpine, but $$ for $$ the pioneer sounds better, look better, and have more audio options and tuning features then my old alpine. I'm stuck on pioneer. Their speaker might **** but they make some kick *** radio's
no offense but that didnt exactly answer his question :)

I too have been wondering about that. I cant seem to get it to work. Im not sure if you can designate certain spots to fill with your own... I didnt find it in the manual, so im going to email a pioneercustomer service or pioneerhelp from their website (if i can find it).

got this ****** video of scarface :P

JAZN
02-05-2005, 07:58 PM
i loaded one text art, then later loaded another and it wrote over my first one so that ******. so as far as i know, dont think u can write in the other spot. awaiting lotas's response from pioneer tho.

Hybrid90accord
02-06-2005, 01:00 AM
You can't load over movie #1

qtipextra
02-06-2005, 01:28 AM
Is there a site where you can get more movies created for these HU That other people have created?

Hybrid90accord
02-06-2005, 06:51 PM
I just hate the fact that pioneer forces yu to use that **** AVI. format