PDA

View Full Version : quick help with alpine type x's

IgnoreMe
01-28-2005, 01:37 PM
i hear some people talkin about there being alpine type x's from last year and newer ones from this year and some differences between them. so my question is, does anyone know what these are? http://www.ikesound.com/product-product_id/2171 and also how do you think they would compare to my RE RE's? i want something that can get louder than the re's and still sound great. what do you guys think?

IgnoreMe
02-02-2005, 11:18 PM
anyone?

Sleeklsc
02-03-2005, 03:23 AM
havnt heard nething bad bout the x's....great mid bass from what i here

IgnoreMe
02-03-2005, 11:38 AM
yea i just want something that will be louder than the RE's

tRiGgEr
02-03-2005, 11:40 AM
Those are the newer one's.

They can handle a little more power so they have the capability to get louder. You would need to find someone who has ran both. Which I think will be near impossible. Run on over to Tweeter and see if they have them. Give em a listen.

IgnoreMe
02-03-2005, 12:25 PM
Those are the newer one's.

They can handle a little more power so they have the capability to get louder. You would need to find someone who has ran both. Which I think will be near impossible. Run on over to Tweeter and see if they have them. Give em a listen.
i would but if i remember right last time i went i didnt see any other good alpine speakers besides the type r's or myabe they were even the s's

ANeonRider
02-03-2005, 12:34 PM
I have heard both (have a set of the older models) and played around with the new design. IMO, they are exactly the same sounding, just a re-design of the cosmetics.

tRiGgEr
02-03-2005, 02:50 PM
Question was about the difference between the RE comp and the Type X comp...

IgnoreMe
02-03-2005, 03:08 PM
Question was about the difference between the RE comp and the Type X comp...
correct. we established that they are the new ones, now i just wanna know how they compare to each other ;)