PDA

View Full Version : Koda 6.1 Redesign?

fossil99ca
01-25-2005, 03:30 PM
I am looking into purchasing a pair of Koda 6.1’s here in Canada. I emailed the “authorized” vendor in Canada for pricing and availability. Here is what he emailed back:

Dear Sir,
These are not currently available until Adire has time to do a redesign.
Regards
Bob Reimer
Creative Sound Solutions

I emailed both him and Adire on Friday the 21st asking what the redesign is. I have not heard a response from either in 3 days.

Does anyone know what they are changing? Why?

Arsonist
01-26-2005, 05:35 PM
That is true; Adire had a nice sale on them a couple months back, $229 or something. That cleared out the stock and now it's just a matter of waiting for a replacement. Typical product turnover. They weren't anxious to say too much about what's coming, only that they are working on it. I wouldn't guess it will be too much longer, and I'm sure they will be an even better product. Call them - you never know what they may say.

3.5Max6spd
01-26-2005, 05:53 PM
uhmmm....Chilean Koda's....

fossil99ca
02-22-2005, 03:47 PM
FYI - I know its old news but they finally responded to my email.

Chris Brunhaver
Sales Manager
Adire Audio

wrote:

"I’m sorry for not responding sooner to your email. We still have a number of the Koda component sets available but after we’ve sold through the remainder of them, they will no longer be sold. If you’re interested in a pair, I can offer them to you for the discounted price of $275.

I cannot comment on unreleased product though I will tell you that a replacement will not be immediately available. "