PDA

View Full Version : what do you think of the DEH-P560mp

Dj-torn
01-22-2005, 07:55 PM
I was wondering if anybody has this HU and or worked with it and what they think of it.

Pioneer Premier 560mp
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=13658

cobra65427289
01-23-2005, 01:58 AM
not a bad choice, but for 10 more i would choose this one.
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=13685

the difference between the two is basically looks. the 6600 may have a couple more features but nothing major. functionality wise they are about equal.

al

Dj-torn
01-23-2005, 12:28 PM
OEM displays is not reall functional and my car is no where near a display car. Im more interested in SQ. Besides i live in the hood and therefore can't afford to be replacing my system or car b/c somebody else fancies it.

The rease i like this one is b/c it "internaly adjusts to prevent clipping*" and b/c it has 3 sets of pre amp outputs, although 2V is not high, it will work for the budget im on.

Thank you for your help

*According to a sales clerk in USA Mart, i have yet to find something that backs that up.

cobra65427289
01-24-2005, 12:28 PM
OEM displays is not reall functional and my car is no where near a display car. Im more interested in SQ. Besides i live in the hood and therefore can't afford to be replacing my system or car b/c somebody else fancies it.

The rease i like this one is b/c it "internaly adjusts to prevent clipping*" and b/c it has 3 sets of pre amp outputs, although 2V is not high, it will work for the budget im on.

Thank you for your help

*According to a sales clerk in USA Mart, i have yet to find something that backs that up.
if you want something that is plane-jane then i would go with a lower alpine model. and i think it would perform better as well.

al

Dj-torn
01-24-2005, 01:59 PM
what would you recomend in the apline series?

Hybrid90accord
01-24-2005, 03:02 PM
the pioneer has a better bang for the buck then alpine IMO.