PDA

View Full Version : My experience with Loki

93Supra
01-20-2005, 03:40 AM
Well, I was referred to a sales thread he started here by a member on another forum...I emailed him and let him know I was interested in one of his items. He kept in close contact, but because of a series of random, unexpected events, he was a little slow on shipping. He was always good about letting me know, but my suspicions were raised because I had no experience with him personally. Eventually, he shipped and I received in a timely manner. However, when the product arrived it was missing a couple of the things that were included in the original solicitation. I emailed him to alert him to the problem and at first he denyed any wrong doing but after one more email explaining my side of the story, he agreed that there was a miscommunication, and therefore we were able to arrive at a better price that satisfied both of us. He promptly refunded a portion of my money. So, overall, a very trustworthy trader, and willing to solve disputes in a mature fashion. Thanks again.

Jason

mjbailey21
01-20-2005, 03:45 AM
weird random thread by looking at your post count...

Termlab
01-20-2005, 03:48 AM
weird random thread by looking at your post count...

lol... could it be mr. loki himself???

maybe, maybe not... but to the original poster, glad everthing went well ;)

Mr. Loki
01-20-2005, 01:52 PM
Actually its not me. If you look at my old f/s thread with the magic cards. His friend posted and told me to get into contact. He said he would register and post feedback since that seemed like the thing to do. Jason Bonelli thanks for the effort with the feedback. I can post the paypal and everything which proves his location and so fourth, but again termlab is like determined to bring me down, because his deal with another member. This section is for POS feedback so why are you here trashing it?

Termlab
01-20-2005, 01:59 PM
Actually its not me. If you look at my old f/s thread with the magic cards. His friend posted and told me to get into contact. He said he would register and post feedback since that seemed like the thing to do. Jason Bonelli thanks for the effort with the feedback. I can post the paypal and everything which proves his location and so fourth, but again termlab is like determined to bring me down, because his deal with another member. This section is for POS feedback so why are you here trashing it?

i'm not out to bring you down??? lol... i thought you did a good job in the other thread by yourself. lol. did you have it closed by the way??? your actions are sketchy.

93Supra
01-20-2005, 04:25 PM
I am not Loki, lol...though I can see why there was some suspicion, since it was my first post. But yea, I simply signed on here to leave positive feedback because I said I would since Loki made good on our miscommunication...I wanted to let people know that in our case, he was trustworthy and honest.

BTW, I post at many, many other forums under the handles "StoplightWarrior" or "Cookie Monster" so if anyone recognizes those handles, it's me. :cool:

Mr. Loki
01-20-2005, 06:50 PM
thanks again on that jason. Term for real dude what is your purpose here? You say im sketchy, but I have FLAWLESS FEEDBACK AND REFS!

vosschs
01-20-2005, 06:59 PM
seriously why rip on loki, hes a good seller term, i sense jelousy, but whatever i guess im loki too since i say hes a good seller, sorry term no beef but why rip on loki?

Mr. Loki
01-20-2005, 08:31 PM
Is this not the POS section so explain to me why there is negative post here? You claim your not trying to bring me down, but you keep posting negative comments on my feedback/ref threads. Its plain and simple MY DEALS ARE FLAWLESS. Is that hard to understand? thanks vosschs, Im glad you were yet another HAPPY customer.

mjbailey21
01-21-2005, 02:04 AM
seriously why rip on loki, hes a good seller term, i sense jelousy, but whatever i guess im loki too since i say hes a good seller, sorry term no beef but why rip on loki?

bro you are so dumb.
yes we must be jealous of all of mr lokis what? that doesnt even make sense.
we dont know loki so what could we be jealous of? he's not some ****ing snoop dogg *lol*,

-matt

Mr. Loki
01-21-2005, 02:11 AM
thats tru you dont know me, with that being said why peeps trying to down me.

iceteebone
01-21-2005, 02:18 AM
why is everybody ripping termlab? if you notice he wasn't the first one to question the original poster. he just suggested it could be loki. lol, we are jealous of loki :hilariou:

Mr. Loki
01-21-2005, 03:45 AM
you guys really have problems. POS feedback lets stop with the post dumping start following the rules.

Termlab
01-21-2005, 04:20 AM
you guys really have problems. POS feedback lets stop with the post dumping start following the rules.

its not actually post dumping... if you read the title its "My experience with Loki" it says nothing about positive or negative, FYI.

but hey man... no hard feelings... i have no reason to not like you in the first place. what was i thinkin...

Mr. Loki
01-21-2005, 04:48 AM
Well term your right on that one, but what section is it under? POSITIVE FEEDBACK for buyers/sellers so I figured that would be a given that its for positive not negative, but yet again people out their ruined another feedback for me. I would also like to take the time to let bossman032 know I have MANY refs so you can choose a person from my list any given time and they will let you know how I do my deals (fast shipping, fast payment, GOOD communication). Thats summed up.

Also term thanks man no hard feelings. forgive and forget. The sonic fx group buy should be coming REAL soon.

VOA_NIGHTMARE
01-21-2005, 05:21 AM
u guys should get together and write a book lol these pages in here fill up fast

bossman032
06-26-2005, 10:08 PM
Well term your right on that one, but what section is it under? POSITIVE FEEDBACK for buyers/sellers so I figured that would be a given that its for positive not negative, but yet again people out their ruined another feedback for me. I would also like to take the time to let bossman032 know I have MANY refs so you can choose a person from my list any given time and they will let you know how I do my deals (fast shipping, fast payment, GOOD communication). Thats summed up.

Also term thanks man no hard feelings. forgive and forget. The sonic fx group buy should be coming REAL soon.

I didn't come out like an *** it was u.
soo please don't ever try to say I started it.. :uhoh:

chinny
06-26-2005, 10:15 PM
gtfo of loki, hes a great seller, it wasnt even him iam 100% positvie he wouldnt do that ****..

Mr. Loki
06-26-2005, 10:50 PM
Well thanks. This is rather old yes, but I can explain in simple words. The guy thought there were more magic cards then there actually were I said I had over 1000 which I did, but he expected them to be rares, but some were commons and uncommons.