PDA

View Full Version : usac and db drag

aphinney
01-16-2005, 09:57 PM
does anyone know when the new rules come out for usac and dbdrag?

Nikuk
01-17-2005, 09:31 AM
dBDrag first draft has been out and modded for weeks.

The official rules aren't in place yet.

Usaci, I don't follow.

req
01-17-2005, 09:42 AM
care to point in a direction (linkie)

IMO, both of their sites **** and need a total revamp.

Nikuk
01-17-2005, 09:51 AM
start here:

http://www.termpro.com/dbdrag/rules/2005/matrix.html

req
01-17-2005, 10:21 AM
thanks nick :)

//edit

what does maximum conductors mean?

i can only have like 1 sub that is SVC coil if "2 total" is the requirement? and i can use one sube that is DVC if "4 total" is the requirement?

like the actual wire from the coil to the amp?

//edit again

lol,

Maximum Conductors Maximum number of electrical conductors between the amplifier(s) and the sub enclosure.

i didnt scroll down :p:

Nikuk
01-17-2005, 11:15 AM
//edit
//edit again
i didnt scroll down :p:

:D

Yeah, keep in mind that these are not the final rules for the season as yet.

-Nick

Qckrun
01-17-2005, 11:56 AM
Usac rules wont come out until after the members meeting whcih i beleive is happening soon.

Ive decided like alot of others to drop db drag, as drag is just going down the hill with all the rule changes and everything off the lanes that normal people do not see.

So sad to see such a big org like drag going down the hill. Moving the finals to Ohio, has offically mad alot of people quit drag and do USACi. Mainly the people from the West Coast, Texas and southern mid-west. They were suppose to move it more west, but that obviously didnt happen.

Power to the people who stay in drag, but dont expect it to be around much longer.

req
01-17-2005, 12:01 PM
any links to what the rules were last year?

Nikuk
01-17-2005, 12:05 PM
Ive decided like alot of others to drop db drag, as drag is just going down the hill with all the rule changes and everything off the lanes that normal people do not see.

So sad to see such a big org like drag going down the hill. Moving the finals to Ohio, has offically mad alot of people quit drag and do USACi. Mainly the people from the West Coast, Texas and southern mid-west. They were suppose to move it more west, but that obviously didnt happen.

Power to the people who stay in drag, but dont expect it to be around much longer.

Unfortunatly.... amen.

-Nick

Qckrun
01-17-2005, 12:05 PM
any links to what the rules were last year?

Basically the exact opposite of everything this year lol.

Drag has to many **** rules.

I'd move on over to USACi if i were you.

Alot of big dogs are and just question yourself why.

Theres to much bs in Drag.... and if u have free time search termpro and the drags rule discussion u will find out the different ones in a heartbeat.

Nikuk
01-17-2005, 12:50 PM
Theres to much bs in Drag.... and if u have free time search termpro and the drags rule discussion u will find out the different ones in a heartbeat.

again, x2.

I've replied over at SSA... I think we've got our signals crossed! LoL

I agree with yah.

-Nick

req
01-17-2005, 01:44 PM
well. post a link to the rules if you come across one. id like to read up on it. but im at work :)