View Full Version : Removing the Head unit
01-16-2005, 06:31 PM
I can't find a free website that shows me how to remove my factory head unit. If anybody has anytips, please let me know. I have a Hyundai Accent 2000.
Thank you in advance
01-16-2005, 10:16 PM
You take the dash off and then unscrew it...
01-16-2005, 10:17 PM
01-16-2005, 10:59 PM
hey man, try google....
LIKE I TOLD YOU IN THE OTHER POST YOU MADE.
try to not post multiple posts of the same topic
01-19-2005, 11:43 AM
Installdr has nothing on hyundai's, been there, tryied that.
As for google i did find a webpage that will tell me for a price of $4, so thanks for that.
01-19-2005, 11:48 AM
Radio Removal And In-dash Installation:
Note: The Factory Stereo Provision Is For A Din/iso Rear
1. Open Cup Holder And Extract (2) Phillips Head Screws From
2. Unsnap And Remove The Left And Right Accessory Button
Covers And Extract (1) Phillips Head Screws Behind Each
3. Open Glove Box And Release Stoppers So That Glove Box Is
Hanging Down And Release (1) Cable From Behind.
4. From Above Gas Pedal, Release (2) Cables.
5. Carefully Unsnap Perimeter Of Dash Bezel And Slowly Remove
Dash Bezel. Disconnect And Remove.
01-19-2005, 05:41 PM
a taco that poops ice cream uncontrollably. classic.
01-22-2005, 11:04 AM
Thank you that worked