PDA

View Full Version : speaker problem

foomasta69
01-11-2005, 08:56 PM
i was messin with my electricial 2day, liek my amp and my cap, hookin another cap up, some sparkin went on and when i hooked everything back up all my car stock speakers dont work, 2 door and 2 rear deck, all i got workin is my speakers hooked up in my rca hook ups and my sub, my two alpines and my sub is all thats workin, everything that the HU powers isnt working!! wtf is going on! i just noticed this now, mayb it could have happened when i was testing my amp voltage with a 50hz test very loud.. i dunno what the deal is!! could i have blew suttin on my HU.!!

foomasta69
01-11-2005, 10:14 PM
ok there is no way i can blow 4 god **** speakers wtf is wrong with my stuff...

foomasta69
01-11-2005, 10:44 PM
are u serious nobody can help me?

Black_Jesus
01-11-2005, 11:27 PM
have patience

audiolife
01-12-2005, 12:04 AM
best bet would be to take your deck out and bench it.

VoTran24
01-12-2005, 12:26 AM
exactly which wire sparked? check the fuses on everything....

so the headunit works like normal? try hooking up your alpine speakers to the headunit amp....if the speakers dont work then you might have messed up your speakers....other then that....there was a short somewhere....check the headunit fuse if there is one...

audiolife
01-12-2005, 12:29 AM
it all depends on how its grounded and wired. shorts flow through path of least resistance. alot of times when a cap sparks it takes out the amp not the deck so without actually seeing it it makes it sorta hard to tell.

foomasta69
01-12-2005, 06:02 PM
wow im an idiot i got so mad i didnt think of the simple things such as, my deck has a setting where you can turn power on and off to speakers hooked right up to the deck, Power something iforget what it was called, but it was off, when i turned it on i was all good, i dunno how i did that one, i feeeel like an idiot haha...