PDA

View Full Version : Places that build boxes?

ImaLegacy
01-09-2005, 10:22 PM
Anyone know a place at builds custom boxes? websites?

Str8Up
01-09-2005, 10:44 PM

I think MrRay & Jmac build boxes. They are forum members here. www.gnomeaudio.com used to be the place that a lot of people got their enclosure made at from what I gather, but I haven't heard anything from the guy from the site in awhile.

MrRay or Jmac will probably see this and offer to build you one ;)

Nikuk
01-10-2005, 09:56 AM
Mrray.... box builer extraordinaire....

Ivoryblade
01-10-2005, 11:12 AM
What about custom fit boxes? Like, fiberglass ones that fit EXACTLY into the trunk of a car to fit like, 2 12" subs and an amp... sort of like a show box?

mrray13
01-10-2005, 11:17 AM
i can do those, but i'd need the car....

click here (http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/index.php?showforum=42) registar if u need too....

from that point we can get everything worked out.........

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :peace:

Nikuk
01-10-2005, 11:18 AM
What about custom fit boxes? Like, fiberglass ones that fit EXACTLY into the trunk of a car to fit like, 2 12" subs and an amp... sort of like a show box?

thats tough... i dunno if the old man is up to that... :emb:

...cause you need the car (or similar).

mrray13
01-10-2005, 12:44 PM
thats tough... i dunno if the old man is up to that... :emb:

...cause you need the car (or similar).

who u callin old???? :cop:

my wife says i'm 33 going on 12......

so neeneerneeneer

but the exact car or model of , would be needed to accomplish what ur after ivoryblade

wait..we've already talked before..... :cop:

so u didn't like my price quote? pm me, we'll get on aim and figure out what's up...

go looking for a box somewhere else...sheeshhhhhh :confused:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :peace:

Nikuk
01-10-2005, 02:45 PM
who u callin old???? :cop:

my wife says i'm 33 going on 12......

so neeneerneeneer

:D

;)

liar2
01-10-2005, 03:16 PM
I'm also looking into getting a box built. I'd try and do one myself, but I like the tools necessary to build a box. And unfortunately, I don't have friends that have tools either. Would you be able to help me out?

mrray13
01-10-2005, 03:50 PM
I'm also looking into getting a box built. I'd try and do one myself, but I like the tools necessary to build a box. And unfortunately, I don't have friends that have tools either. Would you be able to help me out?

yeah...pm or gmail me....or click on the above link for teamssaudio..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :peace:

slack
01-10-2005, 04:28 PM

well, u could also try checking ur local audio shop that sells audio equipment. I know the shops around my house will build a custom box for u but it costs a pretty penny from what i hear

loserpunk
01-10-2005, 04:32 PM
well, u could also try checking ur local audio shop that sells audio equipment. I know the shops around my house will build a custom box for u but it costs a pretty penny from what i hear

and usually an arm and a leg

don't go to a local shop (except a FEW exceptions) they'll charge you out the but

basketball346
01-10-2005, 07:29 PM
I'd say try to get the plans and build it urself. I"m now heading to my 4th box, and i got two made from a local shop. the box for a 12' costs 250 bucks (1.5 ^3 ported). And then the box for my 15 cost 350 (2^3 ported). I know i over paid quite a bit and i'm sorry for it. However i also lack the proper tools to complete the job, so if mrray or jmac has any good ideas for 2 Kicker L7's, send me an email at [email protected], or aim at basketball346. I'm going for my 5th box and want this one at a GOOD price. Thanx alot guys

Basketball