PDA

View Full Version : Help building a box

gundecker
01-07-2005, 08:43 AM
I'm trying to make an enclosure for two 12" Eclipse Titanium subs. I'm looking to make a ported enclosure for the subs. The problem is...I don't understand how to design it. Can one of you box building geniuses take my TS parameters and give me the specs for the box? Thanks

TS Parameters

Fs - 22Hz
Qts - 0.30
Vas - 3.20 Cuft.

mrray13
01-07-2005, 08:50 AM
what are the max dimensions this will fit in?

and what are u looking for? all spl..or sql?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :peace:

Termlab
01-07-2005, 08:54 AM
is that wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee automatically put in there?? do you add the same amount of eeeeeeeeee's every time?? just curious...

and nothings free in this world, how much money ya got?? i'm sure if you offered a couple bucks you could get a design much faster :D

mrray13
01-07-2005, 09:41 AM
is that wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee automatically put in there?? do you add the same amount of eeeeeeeeee's every time?? just curious...

and nothings free in this world, how much money ya got?? i'm sure if you offered a couple bucks you could get a design much faster :D

1) nah, i have to type the wheeee..and no, not the same amount every time. just one of those things..lol.....

2)ur right..he would.

3)what about those hpo's?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :peace:

gundecker
01-08-2005, 01:03 PM
I'm looking for sound quality. A buddy of mine told me that you can, however, make a ported box that maintains decent SQ. I have two Eclipse 12" SW9122 subs powered by a JL Audio 1000/1. They are going into an Acura RSX. I want that mofo to hit harder than a beeyotch but still maintain SQ. The dimensions I'm trying to keep within are: Width - 40", Length - 20", Height- 20".

bcarpenterfhl
01-08-2005, 01:29 PM
theres tons of resources on this forum. look at the "bump" thread in particular.