PDA

View Full Version : Enclosure Designs

Raven
01-03-2005, 08:56 PM
I blame the GF. =p Not really..

Anyhoo, you have one for me. Last I knew it was basically done. Email me at raven@epicrevival.net and scarenius@hotmail.com just for sakekeeping.
Last I knew, we agreed on 16.5h X 16.5d X 36.5w; 2.25" port on only one side at 34hz. Hope that helps. I'll also be modding my current box, same dimensions but two 2.5" ports on either side set to 28/30 hz. Daily Driver and... Daily Driver. Hahaha.

req
01-03-2005, 11:35 PM
jmac, im not sure where it has gone, but that GZ nuke is still waiting for its new home. you told me you were having trouble finding the perftect box for it, i got a message from you, but you signed off. so let me know whats up.

hope ya get better man. get some sleep. or get a real job :)

get well soon bro.

Nikuk
01-05-2005, 12:12 PM
Hopes that you heal quickly J.

-Nick

Raven
01-05-2005, 03:49 PM
*bump*
Req: Define "real job". If squeak were to add to $5 to the charge of each design, he'd make more than I do at my "real job", and here he actually gets some respect for what he does. If real is a punch in / out kind of thing, I'd rather have his fake job. =)

Jmac, I'm pullin' for ya, we're all in this together.

mrray13
01-05-2005, 11:22 PM
nice to hear ur still alive!! hope u heal up quick!

get some rest....

see ya around the boards...

oops, almost forgot....lol :omg:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :peace:

NJack2AF
01-06-2005, 09:57 AM
Sorry to hear about ya gettin sick Jmac. I asked you about a design don't know if you remember or not. PM me if you need specs again. I would have pm'ed you but your messages are full. Take your time, hope ya get better.

Blados
01-06-2005, 09:59 AM
I sent $12.00 via paypal on December 26th I believe. Let me know if you got the message I attached with it. Thanks.

Raven
01-07-2005, 09:27 AM
*bump*
Just to keep everyone from complaining "Where is Jmac?".

Blados
01-09-2005, 04:37 PM
bump... still waiting :wave:

Blados
01-11-2005, 04:44 PM
Bump

Blados
01-14-2005, 11:35 AM
Bump... Still waiting. I paid on the 26th of December :confused:

Damaso87
01-14-2005, 07:53 PM
What if the guy is sick and in the **** hospital...and so he doesnt have his tools. Want to go bring them to him so he can work on the box that you paid for?

Nikuk
01-14-2005, 07:59 PM
I sent $12.00 via paypal on December 26th I believe. Let me know if you got the message I attached with it. Thanks.

What's your Paypal addy? I'll refund you. Grow some decency.

-Nick

Raven
01-14-2005, 08:07 PM
Really. It's like Jmac is having absolutely no luck at all this year and all you can do it ***** about $12 towards a box.

All debts cleared. All vices gone. Get well soon, Jmac.

Moe Lester
01-14-2005, 08:09 PM
im sure he didnt know he was in the hospital AGAIN since jmac did come back and post... More than likely he figured he was back at the moment..

Nikuk
01-14-2005, 08:14 PM
im sure he didnt know he was in the hospital AGAIN since jmac did come back and post... More than likely he figured he was back at the moment.. Exactly.

To those that complain:

the man has had his troubles. There's no reason to expect that he's running away with your $12. If you would've read through this place you'll see what I mean. Give him time.

In the meantime, I'm dead serious: if it's that much of an issue, post or PM me a Paypal addy.

-Nick

Blados
01-14-2005, 09:56 PM
im sure he didnt know he was in the hospital AGAIN since jmac did come back and post... More than likely he figured he was back at the moment..
Yeah, that's what I thought. I figured he was back, since that's what he said in the post in the beginning of this thread. Instead of getting all pissed off and flaming me, all you had to do was simply say "I don't know if you're aware, but he's back in the hospital." Do you people seriously think that someone would be that much of an *******? I have decency.

Nikuk
01-15-2005, 08:57 AM
Yeah, that's what I thought. I figured he was back, since that's what he said in the post in the beginning of this thread. Instead of getting all pissed off and flaming me, all you had to do was simply say "I don't know if you're aware, but he's back in the hospital." Do you people seriously think that someone would be that much of an *******? I have decency.

Yea, you've got paypal @ hotmail.

-Nick

Raven
01-15-2005, 06:53 PM
We just tend to get touchy about this. I mean, if you had a friend in the hospital and someone came up saying your friend owed him money, you'd get a little pissy too. It's all good, just human nature.

LightningGA
01-16-2005, 12:48 PM
so is Jmac still in the hospital???

Johnny Drama
01-17-2005, 04:20 PM
Not anymore ...

Several allergic reactions (turned out I was allergic to my new bedding that I got for Christmas) and a nervous breakdown later ...

My lungs are COMPLETE **** now, which ***** ... I have 6-10 asthma attacks a day ...

Glad to see you are still alive;)

Nikuk
01-17-2005, 04:22 PM
Not anymore ...

Several allergic reactions (turned out I was allergic to my new bedding that I got for Christmas) and a nervous breakdown later ...

My lungs are COMPLETE **** now, which ***** ... I have 6-10 asthma attacks a day ...

Well, good to see that you're still alive... :clap: :cool:

Sorry about the xmas gift... and the pain you had to endure to figure it out... :furious:

The prognosis any better....??

-Nick

Nikuk
01-17-2005, 04:36 PM
I should be fine *knocks on wood* ... I can't exactly go get a real job now, though, considering walking up the stairs gives me an asthma attack :p:

And I'm not all hopped up on cough medicine like I was when I posted this thread, so I can actually think (design) ... Yay

:fyi: I still haven't received any money orders for those of you wondering if I've got them :fyi:

For those thinking I just ditched w/ your money ... Come on, I've been here over 2 years and have usually been on here every day I could ... Do you honestly think I'd just stop posting here ? :p:

hmmm... bump up the prices on designs and work your mouse till the ball wears out...?

Nikuk
01-17-2005, 04:43 PM
I should be fine *knocks on wood* ... I can't exactly go get a real job now, though, considering walking up the stairs gives me an asthma attack :p:

Dare I ask...

How's the GF taking that?

Raven
01-17-2005, 04:44 PM
The clicker in mine dies out. I fixed it with hot glue and and a paperclip.

Glad to see you back, Jmac!

Nikuk
01-17-2005, 04:49 PM
Alright ... I guess ... She's not trying to make me get a "real" job, but she also doesn't want me to be stressing out over enclosure designs, staying up all night, etc. Also, she has like a full page list of chores for me to do :p:

And, obviously, *** is out of the question with my lungs in such bad shape :crying:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/NjccBflo/banghead.gif

My condolences... :cool:

-Nick

Raven
01-17-2005, 05:09 PM
^x2

mrray13
01-17-2005, 11:39 PM
glad to see ya back jmac...

hope u get better..quick..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :peace:

jtomsic
01-17-2005, 11:41 PM
no ***? thats just ****ed up... hope u feel better man.

ngsm13
01-17-2005, 11:48 PM
I'm not trying to steal any business or anything...but i'd be more than willing to take overflow at anytime JMAC...temporary of permanent. Just let me know, if you get a little swamped or are hacing trouble b/c of health reasons...and refer some people my way if need be. I just like enjoy designing enclosures (including cut-sheets) in my spare time. Anyways, i'm here...glad to hear you're doing better...hope you continue to stay in good health! peace

NG