PDA

View Full Version : Jan 1st and @2nd Finals.... Perry GA

i3abyjay25
12-31-2004, 06:18 PM
any1 else going to Clash of Titans Finals tomorrow or Sunday down at Perry Ga...

http://www.clashoftitans.org/calendar.html

LBX2G
01-20-2005, 11:28 PM
i kno this is old but u tried to contact me on this. where do u live maybe we can go to NOPI, seeing as i have never been.

i3abyjay25
01-21-2005, 10:04 PM
i live like 3 hrs away from Perry.. i live bout 30 miles North of ATL...but if u want to go to some shows, ill make another list for this year, and send it to you...also, kinda far from you. but limitkid7 and i and few people try to meet up ever so often... if you ever want to meet up w/ us or anything let me know... and that goes for any1 else here around GA....

bigred78797
01-28-2005, 12:43 PM
Hey guys im back, but im in Augusta right now and trying to find some good shows to go to. I cant enter into competitions because with the amount of wattage im running i would get sent home crying cuz i don't have teh box to fully accomodate all my wattage. I can prolly make the carrolton show so if anybody is in the augusta area or atlanta area i could prolly hook yall up with a ride. But let me know about any other comps that are going on in the GA area please. I might go in show though with my setup.

LBX2G
01-28-2005, 10:29 PM
i have a place in barnesville Ga. IT close to Griffin so i am not that far from ATL. So if u guys want to get together just holla back.