PDA

View Full Version : Any suggestions for $300 to go with my 15"xxx?

icemayne696
12-22-2004, 07:49 PM
I need some components, and im not afraid to spend money, I will be buying a xxx15", so i want really good sq, but i also want midbass, so if i turned my 15" off, i can still have good bass to listen to. I'm also going to have 2 JL 8"s in the car as well. Im going to edead my whole car, and i might do custom kick panels. I did a search, but this is a particular install, and any suggestions would be great. They need to be loud, and not distort when they are loud. Does anyone know how much the xxx comp set is? and do they sell just the xxx mids seperate, and if so how much? Some people have told me that the comps dont need much midbass due to the jl's ill have, but i still want it. I've been suggested to buy possibly the cdt ef series or the es, but i want to see what yall think and suggest. I really want some good components, cuz they are the most important part of a system to me. It dont have to be exactly 300, i might even go up to 350 if i see a good deal. PLEASE HELP! Also: I will be buying the amp according to the comps.

kballa422
12-23-2004, 05:22 PM
I also have a 15xxx and amp looking for comps, i dont have the JL 8" like you do, but i have been recomended the CDT HD-62 set for 300 even. I've never head them but from what ive read they seem to be nice, you could look into those. IM Djdilliodon on AIM and talk to him bout them, he is authorized dealer.