PDA

View Full Version : 3.5Max6spd........great seller........

NE14MX
12-22-2004, 07:10 PM
Bought a pair of comps from Manny and wanted to let others know it was a great transaction. He got the speakers in the mail right away and they arrived in 3 days after payment. The speakers were exactly as described. Overall it was a pleasant transaction and i wouldn't hesitate to recommend others deal with him. I would gladly buy from him again, in fact, I already have.

3.5Max6spd
12-28-2004, 05:44 PM
Bought a pair of comps from Manny and wanted to let others know it was a great transaction. He got the speakers in the mail right away and they arrived in 3 days after payment. The speakers were exactly as described. Overall it was a pleasant transaction and i wouldn't hesitate to recommend others deal with him. I would gladly buy from him again, in fact, I already have.

thank you:)

jdavis37
12-28-2004, 06:15 PM
I wanted to add that I purchased several things via Manny and the experience was VERY good, though I fear those adjectives are not sufficient. Manny is the real deal... great at friendly advice/opinions and also incredible about taking care of people as customers. Ships when he says he is, goes out of his way to make sure the package arrives and more than anything, takes great pride and ownership in what he deleivers! Highly recommended to anyone out there who needs/wants help and or quality gear! Feel free to PM me if you don't want to take your questions publicly.. I'll give the same positive feedback either way!

anarchy57
01-01-2005, 10:10 PM
Bought some speakers from Manny not too long ago, transaction was smooth, communication via AIM, phone, PM's were also smooth.

Everything went good, wouldn't hesitate to deal with again

mj121983
01-04-2005, 06:44 PM
Manny has a great wealth of information! He helped me set my system up and now I'm in the process of getting it installed! I'll post pics soon Manny! Thank you!!!

ll kaidoy ll
02-01-2005, 07:47 PM
I'll add to this. Manny is a great seller. Communication was great. He answered all the questions and concerns that I had. He takes ver good care of his equipment. Still looks as if it's brand new. I highly recommend doing business with him.

TheBigDu
03-02-2005, 02:59 PM
Just received my Rainbows from Manny. They arrived quickly and as advertised. They were in perfect condition. Thanks again, Manny! :)

cdj
06-21-2005, 03:58 PM
I bought Manuel's Kick-Bass Upgrade kit. Excellent communications, prompt shipping.
Speakers are in like-new condition.
Very satisfied. Highly recommended.

Kawasaki STX-R
07-06-2005, 01:10 PM
I'm a little late in the game but I bought his set of arc acs 265s and had a very easy transaction and would defintely buy from Manny again. He had excellent communication with me through out the entire sale and after as well. Thanks again! I love em!

FDeez
07-19-2005, 10:21 AM
Hey thanks for the great comps man. Shipped them to me quick with no problems. Great set of Rainbows, I love these and the reaction people get when they look at the name on the tweeter ;)

ksin291
07-20-2005, 10:45 AM
There is a whole lot of Manny love happening in here :), lol. Manny's a good guy and a fellow northeasterner.

Manny did you get the new Max yet?

Lil Poot
10-15-2005, 06:29 AM
x1000

best forum seller i've ever dealt with. sent the money to him before he confirmed he could get the components i wanted, so he cut me a deal on some more expensive ones since i had already sent payment. then get this, he ships the same day as payment at 4pm, fedex ground. i recieve them THE NEXT DAY at 5pm. sure that was fedex's doing but still, pay one day recieve the next is just unheard of, even from large mail order outlets like summit racing.

customer service is out of this world, and he really knows his components. wouldnt hesitate to do business with again, or recommend to anyone.

lil azn 06
10-19-2005, 11:50 PM
Manny is one of the best seller ive done business with EVER. At first i had a hard time choosing speakers, and he like literaly wrote me a essay explaining spedealer/seller ive dealt akers to choose and what i should do and about definitions for speakers. Simply put, he explained everything until i understood everything and made the choices clear for me.

I finally got the Profis 265 kickbass in today, and i cant even use them yet due to complications involving my car but i already love them lol. I cant wait to install them :).

Thanks Manny :).

DFW40
11-23-2005, 11:51 AM
I bought some 6.5 comps through Manny and he was extremely helpful in helping me make my decision. Not only that he got the products to my house in a short amount of time with a tracking number.

Thanks agian Manny

loud1500
02-10-2006, 02:57 PM
i bought some comps from Manny and he was very helpful in finding me what i needed for my application. he kept me advised when they didn't ship the other midbass and shipped them out when he received them. will do business with him again if he has something i need.

Flipx99
02-16-2006, 11:37 PM
Great seller. Provided tracking number in good time and shipped in good time. One day of negotiations/suggestions and I am glad for it. Now I just got to put the rainbows to good use.

mastarecoil
06-30-2006, 11:23 AM
Just purchased a set of old speakers from 3.5Max6spd, and the transaction went great. Although he did make me pay his paypal fees, it overall was a good transaction. Shipped fast and arrived in great condition.

Slammed
06-30-2006, 11:40 AM
yes...he's a **** man...Im not a bit afraid to admit it ;)

6spdcoupe
07-02-2006, 11:31 PM
yes...he's a **** man...Im not a bit afraid to admit it ;)

:eyebrow:
No your not, you opened that closet door along time ago buddy. :p:

6spdcoupe
07-02-2006, 11:31 PM
Oh and bump for Manny...superb guy there. :)

T3mpest
01-17-2007, 09:55 PM
Just picked up an ARC 2500 from him, great amp at a great price from a great guy! (good communication:) ) What more could you want?

Flipx99
01-20-2007, 04:11 AM
Great seller. Provided tracking number in good time and shipped in good time. One day of negotiations/suggestions and I am glad for it. Now I just got to put the rainbows to good use.

Wow...and just think one year later I am upgrading to the profi kicks and using the same guy

remiserg
04-20-2007, 09:45 AM
I ordered a DLS A7 and a set of Germs from Manny. Shipping was much faster than expected and his communication was top notch. I'll definitely be dealing with him in the (near) future.

jblayz1
08-15-2007, 03:39 PM
The CMX 265 Kicks i ordered from manny are ****! and shipping was lighting fast. Thanks, G!