PDA

View Full Version : when are alpines new models coming out?

IgnoreMe
12-22-2004, 05:23 PM
im in the market for another HU as this one is going to stay in the car when its sold. so im wondering...do i purchase a 9835 now or is next years models gonna be better? and if so when are they scheduled to come out?

ANeonRider
12-22-2004, 05:30 PM
Usually Alpine's new products come out in the spring.

3.5Max6spd
12-22-2004, 06:06 PM
people that show up to CES will get a good look....thats where companies stuff debut's

IgnoreMe
12-22-2004, 07:37 PM
so you think its worth to wait for the new models or should i just go for the 9835. also any idea if there might be some sales?

3.5Max6spd
12-23-2004, 08:09 AM
so you think its worth to wait for the new models or should i just go for the 9835. also any idea if there might be some sales?

i'm sure the 9835 will be on the back of crutchfields catalog in the $2xx range before you know it-Alpine does that shyt every year.....If there is no rush, wait for the new models, hopefully they'll put out something with some better processing capabilities this year

mudd
12-23-2004, 12:10 PM
Best Buy picks them up late Jan, early Feb, with the new line. So look for then. This is the time of year all the new decks come out, after Xmas. New Pioneer, JVC, Sony, Kenwood, and Alpine is all on the way in the next 30 days or so.

skeptikal
12-23-2004, 12:13 PM
i heard best buy was picking up alpine at the beginning of the year but i thought one of the sales reps was buillsh*tting me.

mudd
12-23-2004, 12:18 PM
i heard best buy was picking up alpine at the beginning of the year but i thought one of the sales reps was buillsh*tting me.

Nope, no BS. I don't know that they'll carry the super high-end stuff, but they'll carry the majority of the decks, speakers, and amps. They'll probably end up with the lower level subs. It's a good pick-up for Best Buy though.

I've also heard rumblings of them picking up Excelon, since Circuit City lost the Kenwood line. THAT would be a good thing.

david45213
12-23-2004, 01:08 PM
what about rockford fosgate? when does their new ones come out? anytime soon? I was about to buy one on ebay just now

IgnoreMe
12-23-2004, 02:20 PM
i'm sure the 9835 will be on the back of crutchfields catalog in the $2xx range before you know it-Alpine does that shyt every year.....If there is no rush, wait for the new models, hopefully they'll put out something with some better processing capabilities this year
well i think i might have a change of plans. i might even wanna go for an indash dvd player such as the iva-900. you think those might be on sale as well? im gonna make this car into the type of car i always wanted. hopefully i can do it at a cheaper price tho.

Pyro_By_Nature
12-24-2004, 03:25 AM
Yeah, just keep checking crutchfield.They ALWAYS clear alpines out around this time for a very good price.I'm still kicking my own *** for not buying a 7995 for $300.

Alpines are the ones they really blow out, the prices on JVC, kenwood, and pioneer drop only a little.For good prices on brands like JVC, pioneer, and kenwood check out SD as they drop their prices pretty good.

Randy Savage
12-24-2004, 03:30 AM
Yup...Alpine left CC and went to BB...

....but I heard rumblings of Eclipse coming to CC.....:D

fathom 7411
12-24-2004, 08:32 AM
Best Buy will not carry any of the excelon line up and for the most part we are only going to carry the same stuff circuit did/does and maybe a little bit more.

ps.. circuit having eclipse is hilarious they can barely sell the **** they have there now let alone trying to sell an eclipse deck