PDA

View Full Version : pioneer 860, yes again

loserpunk
12-07-2004, 10:56 PM
i've been researching for quite some time, did some searching and couldn't find an answer to one question i had(i probably just missed it somewhere)

question: how does the 860 hold the movie background you upload in to it, i mean, does it have a ton of extra space, do you have a lil extra space for one or two more, or do you have to delete the ones it comes with to make room????

iceteebone
12-08-2004, 12:37 AM
i've been researching for quite some time, did some searching and couldn't find an answer to one question i had(i probably just missed it somewhere)

question: how does the 860 hold the movie background you upload in to it, i mean, does it have a ton of extra space, do you have a lil extra space for one or two more, or do you have to delete the ones it comes with to make room????

i've never done a movie but if it's like the background pics, then you will loose one. if you disconnect the battery and reconnect you loose the one you created, but get the original one back. this is just how the backgrounds work not sure if the movies are the same but i would assume so.