PDA

View Full Version : Jmac...

nikosbuddy
12-07-2004, 08:51 PM
sent you a pm actually a couple i sent ya the money bro just wondering when you were gonna send me the box specs and what not, i also sent you the new dimensions today...hopefully there still doable.....
Mike

bonesninja
12-07-2004, 08:56 PM
hey get in line buddy.......j/k he's doing my plans too.

jtomsic
12-07-2004, 09:00 PM
might take a day or two man, be patient its worth it. he did mine and what he gives u is great.

paikiah
12-07-2004, 10:14 PM
He nearly drowned in enclosure plans a couple days ago. Talked to him till about 3 a.m. his time. He's giving his all, so if you give him a bit of time, I'm sure he'll deliver a solid performer. Just make sure you cut the wood according to specs too. ;)

BooLeaN
12-08-2004, 03:54 AM
Jmac is the man. He doesn't just throw crap together he really takes his time and makes the plans good enough to be in his own car.

Props to James, and from the above post it seems you have your design ready :D

req
12-08-2004, 04:22 AM
yea jmac, seems that i will be getting a car sooner than i planned. so email me and ill let you know

im glad he is getting design requests. shows that good workmanship is worth somthing these days.

Scarenius
12-08-2004, 11:35 AM
You can say that twice, Req. I'll be asking for plans pretty soon, too. Maybe when he's less swamped.

brandontw
12-08-2004, 08:18 PM
I've messaged you a few times on AIM over the last day or two (maybe just today) and haven't received a response :confused:

It's done, but I don't have anywhere to send it (can't remember or find e-mail address if given) ...
you can send it to [email protected] ;)

yes im the one that was too cheap to give you the ten bucks