PDA

View Full Version : MA Audio Hardkore 15's

waldomon
11-30-2004, 08:30 PM
Hello, I am new to this board and picked it solely based on reviews I have been reading and the fact that everyone here seems to know exactly what they are talking about. I have a question, however, about a product I have never worked with. I am having two MA Audio Hardkore 15 subs delivered to me. I am going complete competition with a Saturn. Yes, a Saturn. Ha haa, thought it would be original. Anyway, is anyone here familiar with these woofers atleast to the point of knowing what the box size specs are? I have no problem with room, I took the back seat out completely and they're not going back in. I have two MA Audio HC4002 amps pushing these, one amp for each sub, and judging by the four 1.5 voice coils, I should have the amp working at approximately .67 ohms, giving me a little over 4000 watts RMS per sub. Hope this is enough info for you. I hope someone here can give me some scoop, I have written MA themselves on this twice and gotten nothing back. Thanks in advance, because I know I will be getting some feedback soon.

Thanks again,

Waldo

Moe Lester
11-30-2004, 08:38 PM
any reason for posting 3 of the same threads in different sections?

Ricktc
11-30-2004, 08:46 PM
Hello, I am new to this board and picked it solely based on reviews I have been reading and the fact that everyone here seems to know exactly what they are talking about. I have a question, however, about a product I have never worked with. I am having two MA Audio Hardkore 15 subs delivered to me. I am going complete competition with a Saturn. Yes, a Saturn. Ha haa, thought it would be original. Anyway, is anyone here familiar with these woofers atleast to the point of knowing what the box size specs are? I have no problem with room, I took the back seat out completely and they're not going back in. I have two MA Audio HC4002 amps pushing these, one amp for each sub, and judging by the four 1.5 voice coils, I should have the amp working at approximately .67 ohms, giving me a little over 4000 watts RMS per sub. Hope this is enough info for you. I hope someone here can give me some scoop, I have written MA themselves on this twice and gotten nothing back. Thanks in advance, because I know I will be getting some feedback soon.

Thanks again,

Waldo

Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm pimpin' the Saturn already. :p: What model/year is it? And ask davesexplorer about the subs, he runs all MA equipment and is pretty **** loud.

-Rick

waldomon
11-30-2004, 08:49 PM
Nice man, nice. I have a 1992 SL-2. The body is mint, I plan on dropping a newer engine in soon, which is nothing. I am not going for SLAP, simply for audio. Those are some nice Kickers my friend. Thanks for the info, appreciated!!!!

waldomon
11-30-2004, 08:50 PM
I figured I would get different feedbacks from the 3 different forums, and it happened, didn't mean to intrude, but thanks for noticing!!!

Ricktc
11-30-2004, 08:51 PM
No problem. ;)

-Rick

nikosbuddy
11-30-2004, 08:53 PM
wanted to make sure hed get help or at least a post somewere.....

waldomon
11-30-2004, 08:56 PM
You're a member of Team Gates? Man, I am honered to be talkin to you. That is nasty. Down right NASTY.

pro-rabbit
12-01-2004, 11:28 AM
well, I run the 2 Hk15s in for SPL. I did try the HC4002 and you need to sell them and get the new HK4000D(modded) I ran 1 per sub then 1 to both. If you really want to try and win at shows you won't do it with the HC4002s. They draw alot of power and HK4000D was designed alot better. If you want help with box specs or anything just let me know. I know how loud these subs will get in what box as I have ran them all year. And for some 60lb showy style subs they do get loud. If you want a second set let me know as well..I will be selling my set used at usaci finals shortly....

If you or anyone has questions with any MA Audio feel free to PM me. I have used almost there whole line and with the nice sposorship I have it allows me to test some things before you ever get to see them...so feel free to hit me up with ?'s

P.S.-I hope everyone don't mind seeing the black and chrome look go...seems they are letting it go for a new design.

davesexplorer
12-01-2004, 02:46 PM
rabbit-- did you see pics of the new subs yet?, OT: Might be lookin you up after x-mas for another 4000d?

rick-- lol I'm not that loud ... thats why I got two more subs :)

pro-rabbit
12-01-2004, 03:41 PM
I have seen some pics of new subs/amps and have some inside info if you need it just shoot me a PM with what you need to know...I won't post it online as I was trusted with this information..but i can let a little out :D