View Full Version : S10 blow through in regular cab
11-04-2004, 09:40 AM
Well, the time has finally come as I've given up on trying to squeeze myself in and out of the S10. Keep in mind, this vehicle IS NOT a daily driver, just something I sink all my extra money and time into when I get the opportunity. I have finally decided to do a blowthrough from the bed to the cab. As for now, unless plans change, I want to do (4) 12" Brahmas ported in the bed to "blow through" the cab. I am trying to find anyone in the forums who might have done a blowthrough and might be able to give me some advice on where to start. I've got all of the tools and materials needed to begin, just need to know where to start. Pics will follow once construction begins.
I think I saw soemone who has done this on www.realmofexcursion.com in the videos the guy has one kick *** truck, maybe you could get ahold of him?
i thought those videos of the 8 re subs in the bed of a truck (all XXX's) was the RE demo vehicle?
The 155dB @32Hz XXX Truck
Vehicle: 2002 Chevy Silverado Regular Cab
(1) Clarion VRX935VD
(1) Planet Audio PLD6 6-ch 8V Line Driver
(8) Planet Audio BB1250.1 (Subs)
(8) Resonant Engineering XXX 12" Woofers
(2) Phoenix Gold T300.2 (Mids)
(1) Focal Polyglass 6.5" Component Sets (doors)
(1) Focal Polyglass 5.25" Component Sets (kicks)
(1) Focal Polyglass 4" Component Sets (b-pillar)
(1) Stinger 35 Farad Hybrid Capacitor (Rear Amp Rack)
(2) Stinger 1 Farad Capacitors (Front Amp Rack)
(1) Stinger 230amp Alternator
(2) Stinger SPV44 Batteries (Engine Bay)
(2) Stinger SPV35 Batteries (Front Amp Rack)
(2) Stinger SPV70 Batteries (Rear Amp Rack)
All Stinger Wiring and connectors. A lot of it.
120+ sq^ft of Roadkill Extreme
Q-Logic Kick Panels
Crimestopper CS2015 Alarm
Tracknet GPS Vehicle Tracking
well. i think =P
im sorry- these videos are just insane.
i wonder, howd they port that? looks like a big sealed chamber with 2 sealed boxes ported to the cab.
i dont really get how it works. but that ladies hair flew out the window =)
11-04-2004, 01:42 PM
NOT an RE demo vehicle, just one crazy *** person with lots of money to spend. :)
11-04-2004, 03:24 PM
thats my favorite video on the internet for excursion