PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever hear of Alphasonik?

KLH2004a
09-27-2004, 05:26 PM
I have never heard of them and were wondering if they were alright as a company and quality of most of their products. I found them while looking for 4x10s for my suburban.

supa_c
09-27-2004, 05:29 PM
Hey !!
I got Audiobahn 4 x 10's for mine.
I can tell you about them if you want.
:fyi:
Audiobahn= Alphasonic :)
Also, i have the top of the line ones with the removable tweeter.
They were $64 on ebay if i remember it right

Tirefryr
09-27-2004, 05:31 PM
Older Alphasonik=good, new stuff= well, you get what you pay for. Not as good as the old school, of course nothing is.

monte_carlo97
09-27-2004, 05:32 PM
As being a reseeler for them they seem to have some decent produsts. The thing that makes them stand out is that they have hour meters on their amps which is a really coool feature if you ask me. They are made by audiobahn. So basically they are just like audiobahn subs as far as i have compared them. They are not as flashy. Overall i would probably give them about an 8. Where do you live in Ohio and you can stop by and check some of their things out. If you want those subs let me know the model numbers and i can get you a price for them and since you live in OH you can pick them up from me and not pay shipping. But overall they are a good bang for the buck.

supa_c
09-27-2004, 05:39 PM
Un like every one else who is posting i actually have these.
So my oppinion it most valued

Tirefryr
09-27-2004, 05:44 PM

Don't have them now, but have used in the past. My KNOWLEDGE is of more value anyways. Who needs opinions? ;) :waycrazy:

monte_carlo97
09-27-2004, 05:52 PM
Um, I have them and sell them so i would know too. :thumbsup:

supa_c
09-27-2004, 06:03 PM
that makes 2 of us :)
But i dont sell them

monte_carlo97
09-27-2004, 06:07 PM
that makes 2 of us :)
But i dont sell them
you seen their amps with the hour meter on them. Pretty cool stuff. Plus also makes for a good selling technique but i am not going to tell it to you cause then everyone would know my secret.

supa_c
09-27-2004, 06:11 PM
Yeah ive seen them.
My feeling= meh
Id take an MA Audio over Alphasonic.
Yeah i know there the same, but the look is different and the Blue display is sweet

monte_carlo97
09-27-2004, 06:13 PM
I know, their prices are a little high. But the hour meter is cool i wish more amps had that.

supa_c
09-27-2004, 06:14 PM
I know, their prices are a little high. But the hour meter is cool i wish more amps had that.There cool, but the orange is icky

Tirefryr
09-27-2004, 06:15 PM
Monte, shoot me a PM with a list of all the brands you carry would ya? I'm searching for some things. Thanks!

supa_c
09-27-2004, 06:16 PM
Monte, shoot me a PM with a list of all the brands you carry would ya? I'm searching for some things. Thanks!I bet he sells Power Acoustik

monte_carlo97
09-27-2004, 06:17 PM
Monte, shoot me a PM with a list of all the brands you carry would ya? I'm searching for some things. Thanks!
got ya.
10 chars

monte_carlo97
09-27-2004, 06:20 PM
I bet he sells Power Acoustik
Why would you say that?

supa_c
09-27-2004, 06:21 PM
Why would you say that?just a hunch

monte_carlo97
09-27-2004, 06:23 PM
just a hunch
yea, i am, just a little though. I am working on becomeing an authorized dealer for them.

req
09-27-2004, 07:09 PM
Why would you say that?

Amps(2) - Power Acoustik Class D 3000watt (A3000DB)
Subs(2) - 15" Power Acoustik MOFO 2600watt(MOFO-15)
Caps/EQ/Rears/Fronts = All Power Acoustik

:spank: :offtopic:

anywho. if that stuff = cheaper than audiobahn. id say go for it :smash:

supa_c
09-27-2004, 07:16 PM
Only a select few companies make 4x10's
Pioneer
Sony
Lanzar
Audiobahn
Alphasonik
Maby there is 1 more.
The Audiobahn/Alphasonik ones are the best for a suburban.

monte_carlo97
09-27-2004, 10:26 PM
Amps(2) - Power Acoustik Class D 3000watt (A3000DB)
Subs(2) - 15" Power Acoustik MOFO 2600watt(MOFO-15)
Caps/EQ/Rears/Fronts = All Power Acoustik

:spank: :offtopic:

anywho. if that stuff = cheaper than audiobahn. id say go for it :smash:
Hey now. My h/u is not. It is a Kenwood.

Sorry off topic.

Go for the alpha's you will like them.

supa_c
09-27-2004, 10:39 PM
Go for the Audiobahns
For specfic reasons.
Its my little secret idea ;)

KLH2004a
09-30-2004, 11:39 PM
Thanks; not sure how the focus chhanged to subs and amps rather than 4x10s. Monte Carlo where in ohio are you? I am in Carey which is close to findlay.

monte_carlo97
10-01-2004, 07:15 AM
i live near celina which is near the ohio/IN border.

TwistedMovistar
11-14-2004, 07:33 PM
what about there amps?

profilepower
01-02-2005, 04:25 PM
alphasonik.....in the top 3 amp makers in the usa under $250........
the were giants around 1988....#1

monte_carlo97
01-03-2005, 11:40 AM
alphasonik is audiobahn. And as far as being the top three amp makers under $250 is not going to happen b/c most of their amps are high priced just like audiobahn

Raven
01-03-2005, 05:00 PM
Unless you can get them used for less.

profilepower
01-03-2005, 09:13 PM
audiobahn owns alphasonik.....i dout that....
if they do...and they own ss.....they are giants in car audio.....as long as they dont change much with ss/alphasonik......

monte_carlo97
01-03-2005, 10:43 PM
audiobahn owns alphasonik.....i dout that....
if they do...and they own ss.....they are giants in car audio.....as long as they dont change much with ss/alphasonik......
bet me
all i got to say is bet me that audiobahn does not own alphasonik. I am an alphasonik dealer i think i would know.

audiolife
01-03-2005, 10:58 PM
the guy that owns audiobahn brother owns alphasonic still under anaba or whatever isnt it? digital audio ultra linear audiobahn swiss audio and ma audio all share ties.

monte_carlo97
01-03-2005, 11:07 PM
the guy that owns audiobahn brother owns alphasonic still under anaba or whatever isnt it? digital audio ultra linear audiobahn swiss audio and ma audio all share ties.
i don't know about the anaba or whatever. But all those companies do share ties.

ChuteBoxe515
01-03-2005, 11:40 PM
niko-ygpm

squeak9798
01-04-2005, 09:06 AM
alphasonik.....in the top 3 amp makers in the usa under $250........
the were giants around 1988....#1

Yeah...they were giants around 1988....but they have since sold the name to Anaba Group, who is producing products nothing like the originals (similar to what happened to Hifonics; good company sells name to mass production-low quality company and products are never the same again). IIRC the original Alphasonic started producing and is still producing amps under the name US Acoustics.

audiolife
01-04-2005, 09:19 AM
you would be correct

profilepower
01-04-2005, 11:56 AM
ok...i was wondering..why would any1 buy kicker/mtx/rf/alpine/kenwood amps????? when pg/ma audio/infinity amps beats all those and cheaper in most cases.....
i knew usacoustics were alphasonik..but theres not alot of usacoustics i see around....beats=more powerful,cleaner in most cases,more durable,cheaper . i mean the first group of amps are going to cost so much more they have to be better than pg/infinity/ma audio amps but theyre about even but priced alot higher than these....
I AM ''IRON MAN''
ps i really liked cerwin vega amps.what happeed?
ma almost twice as powerfeul as those for the same money..pg just a higher quality amps than those alil cheaper i bet....
infiity high quality n alot of power for alil less i bet than those....
i wish i had infinity/pg amps but.....ill live

squeak9798
01-04-2005, 11:59 AM
ok...i was wondering..why would any1 buy kicker/mtx/rf/alpine amps????? when pg/ma audio/infinity amps beats all those and cheaper in most cases.....

I don't know what you mean by "those amps beat them".....but MA Audio *****, PG isn't any cheaper than the others (retail), and Infinity is middle of the road at best.

audiolife
01-04-2005, 12:49 PM
depends on the pg amps too i hear the octanes and the zeons arent normal quality pg either.

profilepower
01-08-2005, 09:33 AM
HAHaHAhAhAHahAHAhA
some guy thinks hifonics is = to alphasonik when alph. were at there best.......alph. was king meaning #1...
i remember as a boy going into very classy electroic places.theyd have alphasonik usually under glass..all lite up with lights....thier best product...they wouldnt even show you one without proof of 2 major credit cards...i guess they figured if you could have 2 credit cards you could afford them....back then credit cards were hard to get.....lol "sum of this is false for effect but you get my point" most of my story is true....
oh this store i just thought of.''wrights sound gallery''

audiolife
01-08-2005, 12:17 PM
old school alpasonic was never horribly expensive crutchfield always sold them real reasonable and stores ALWAYS matched crutchfield. you either live around swap meet louey stuff or your shops are retarded. if you wanna sell stuff its always good to have people look at new technologies even if its priced out of site because 1-3 years later when the price is better they are going to want it and go to the place that showed it to them. but again i dont ever recall there being $600 and up alphasonics mostly 99-500

profilepower
01-08-2005, 08:20 PM
whatt...you woulda touched a alphasoik without permission...a big guy woulda come out wit a club n beat your ---....they were like gold bricks.....''they wasnt over $600 i dont remember back then any were.''
they best in technology had to offer at the time.....
i never had one..too poor but a friends mom got him some on credit.i remember them like it was yesterday.....
he had stillwater box sub n yamaha speakers.later he got jbl limited 6x9s i guess the yamaha blew...of coarse after he got this stuff i didnt see him much you know new friends after he got this stuff.......
i just remembered the store that had them....
'wrights sound gallery'' now i havent looked at this site because i can go afew blocks over to the store...
but you can see how the upper elete buys audio stuff in louisiana...but look n dream of you one day being able to be invited into a store like this......

audiolife
01-08-2005, 08:27 PM
best amps from the late 80's- early 90's were rockford, alpine, linear power, soundstream,zapco and ppi, during this same stretch hifonics were sorta under ground but the hifonics colosus was the only amp to do over 1000 watts legit. they were known as the "big amp" company

profilepower
01-09-2005, 10:39 AM
those other companys you mentioned were never big time like alphasonik was then....i believe alphasonik started in germany....alph. had over 9 new models at 2-3 times a yr.where those other companys had maybe 5 new models twice a yr at the most....

audiolife
01-09-2005, 10:46 AM
yadda yadda yadda This message is hidden because profilepower is on your ignore list.

squeak9798
01-09-2005, 10:56 PM
HAHaHAhAhAHahAHAhA
some guy thinks hifonics is = to alphasonik when alph. were at there best.......alph. was king meaning #1...

I don't know if that "some guy" was comparing them to the new Hifonics or the old Hifonics.....but remember, old school Hifonics (Zed Audio built) were very, very good amps aswell.

audiolife
01-09-2005, 11:11 PM
alphasonics were suppost to be real solid entry level to mid priced amps. back in 97 we were gonna carry them

profilepower
01-10-2005, 11:50 AM
some guy on here thinks rf has beat alphasonik... haHAHahAHAhAHahA...thats funny
never has happened never will happen.....
usacoustics is great to....
i wouldnt put rf in the top 5 amps ever in the past....

audiolife
01-10-2005, 12:01 PM
name the trophies won in db drags and sq ever won with alphasonic and i can go back to 1 year with rf and have a higher total than your alphasonic's total history. i dont even wack over rf but facts are facts which i think you have almost no facts over anything.

monte_carlo97
01-10-2005, 12:03 PM
some guy on here thinks rf has beat alphasonik... haHAHahAHAhAHahA...thats funny
never has happened never will happen.....
usacoustics to is great....
you sir are an ignorant little fellow. RF will smoke alphasonik 10 out of 10 times. I sell both of these product lines and RF is definately better.

squeak9798
01-10-2005, 02:36 PM

Apparently you've never seen the original Fosgate Power amps. Those are still highly regarded as some of the best amps ever made.

audiolife
01-10-2005, 02:43 PM
this dood is a clown squared

profilepower
01-11-2005, 11:05 AM
rf/crossfire laughs.........they never come close to alphasonik/usacoustics!!!!! thats funny.....
rf has won contests because they have inside people that gives them a break.......
kids today.....lol

audiolife
01-11-2005, 11:22 AM
rf/crossfire? dood you doing stuff that local authorities might want to know about? if alphasonic/us acoustics were that good (im not saying they are bad at all so dont read into that way) everyone would have them. they are not expensive at all

tRiGgEr
01-11-2005, 11:26 AM
rf/crossfire laughs.........they never come close to alphasonik/usacoustics!!!!! thats funny.....
rf has won contests because they have inside people that gives them a break.......
kids today.....lol

What the hell do you mean by kids today. Look in the mirror buddy your a kid.

And yes Rockford Fosgate's amps would spank on alphasonik. Alph's amps are decent but no where near the quality of fosgate.

monte_carlo97
01-11-2005, 11:38 AM
kids today.....lol
i am not even going to dignify that comment with a response

profilepower
01-11-2005, 12:21 PM
oh no the authorities.........oohh..please dont hurt me..
and alphasonik has had amps in the past that are considered yrs ahead of thier time...
crossfire/rf is nothing compared to alphasonik....
the history of alphasonik speaks for itself..not a bunch of sponsered contests that the company that started the contest just happened to win....HAHahahAhAHaHahaHA
oh kids alphasonik spelled with a k...not c lol
it was yrs ago i havent checked in years thou.
dum kids.....
crossfire compared to usacoustics or alphasonik...lol
i would never buy stuff off of these boards from kids..legally kids cant sell thier parents stuff anyways..kids do not have the the rights of ownership n the usa.....since everything kids have other people bought.i'm sure if a 15 yr old kid bought something then broke it his parents could make them return his money....

monte_carlo97
01-11-2005, 02:03 PM
oh no the authorities.........oohh..please dont hurt me..
and alphasonik has had amps in the past that are considered yrs ahead of thier time...
crossfire/rf is nothing compared to alphasonik....
the history of alphasonik speaks for itself..not a bunch of sponsered contests that the company that started the contest just happened to win....HAHahahAhAHaHahaHA
oh kids alphasonik spelled with a k...not c lol
it was yrs ago i havent checked in years thou.
dum kids.....
crossfire compared to usacoustics or alphasonik...lol
i would never buy stuff off of these boards from kids..legally kids cant sell thier parents stuff anyways..kids do not have the the rights of ownership n the usa.....since everything kids have other people bought.i'm sure if a 15 yr old kid bought something then broke it his parents could make them return his money....
would you please shut up. You are an ignorant little man. I am an authorized alphasonik dealer and their products are middle of the road. No way are they comparable to RF. Have a good day an go play in some busy highway.

audiolife
01-11-2005, 02:30 PM
yuh imma 30 something kid. if u ever talked to alphasonic aka now us acoustics you will see that they arent leading edge. they are an honest straight forward put power out without killing your wallet type of company. lol for god's sake you even say boss is good. personally i dont think you know enough about this to even comment one way or anyother. do you know ohm's law profilepowder? do you know the propper way to install an amp? do you shop at stereo shops that dont have "bodyguards"? i mean hell you think boss is great so i guess it would make sense that us acoustics would be the bomb because they actually put out what they say. stick around here for another 12 months when the cea 2006 power rules are put into effect then i will really start laughing my a$$ off and if you have any type of comprehension skills what so ever you probably wont be posting very often at all after that.

tRiGgEr
01-11-2005, 03:12 PM
Yes he will. He knows nothing about car audio. He just had to find a forum to fill that empty void in his life.

monte_carlo97
01-12-2005, 10:03 AM
yuh imma 30 something kid. if u ever talked to alphasonic aka now us acoustics you will see that they arent leading edge. they are an honest straight forward put power out without killing your wallet type of company. lol for god's sake you even say boss is good. personally i dont think you know enough about this to even comment one way or anyother. do you know ohm's law profilepowder? do you know the propper way to install an amp? do you shop at stereo shops that dont have "bodyguards"? i mean hell you think boss is great so i guess it would make sense that us acoustics would be the bomb because they actually put out what they say. stick around here for another 12 months when the cea 2006 power rules are put into effect then i will really start laughing my a$$ off and if you have any type of comprehension skills what so ever you probably wont be posting very often at all after that.
Yea when the CEA 2006 power rules go into affect alot of things will change. But at least amps won't be over ratted. A few of the companies i carry are already compliant to the standards and some of their numbers have chenged drastically and the others are pretty much the same.

profilepower
01-14-2005, 01:29 PM
laughs..i'm not taking advice from some kid that sells stuff..just because kids buy more rf doesnt mean nothing......kids pay double over profile/usacoustics/alphasoniks....which i believe all 3 got 3yr warrentys.......
that alone puts these miles ahead of rf/crossfire....
but i'm sure memphis-crossfire makes some pretty good amps.i just never saw 1.....
disclaimer all my posts are based onmy knowgledge of car audio..and not 100% correct.....

Nikuk
01-14-2005, 01:40 PM
disclaimer all my posts are based onmy knowgledge of car audio..

For j00:

http://www.hightowerlowdown.org/articles/apr03_v5_n4/images/goober.gif

monte_carlo97
01-14-2005, 02:01 PM
laughs..i'm not taking advice from some kid that sells stuff..just because kids buy more rf doesnt mean nothing......kids pay double over profile/usacoustics/alphasoniks....which i believe all 3 got 3yr warrentys.......
dude would you please just shut up. Everyone is getting tired of your nonsense.

I firmly believe that i have a higher knowledge than you when it comes to car audio. AS i said i am an AUTHORIZED alphasonik dealer. I think i would know more about them then you ever will. So for one last time take you bullsh!t and shove it up your @ss.

chevy6998
01-14-2005, 02:01 PM

ok what about alphasonik? are you thinking of buying it or what?

chevy6998
01-14-2005, 02:02 PM
btw there are some folks here that dont like you in case you havent noticed, LOL

monte_carlo97
01-14-2005, 02:05 PM
btw there are some folks here that dont like you in case you havent noticed, LOL
some folks. HA HA. :smash:

I don't think there is one person here that would honestly admit that they like this fool

desertheat
01-14-2005, 02:05 PM

audiolife
01-14-2005, 02:57 PM
he just reminds me of someone that reads one thing and runs with it lol . i find that more childish than anything. kind of reminds me of dumb and dumberer when they were playing tag. only difference is this do0d is doing it himself.

profilepower
01-15-2005, 12:05 AM
alphasonik dealer...i dout it..and i canbecome a professional car audio guy by renting a garage. putting up some posters n calling afew audio companies to sell thier products......get a couple of permits...subtract some loser kids to come by once aweek to install whatever i sell during the week...lol
total cost under $4000....get utilities/phones, ads in paper.... look i'm you!
look i know you all love me...i can feel te admiration here....i know you all just playing you dislike me....lol but really i must say someof you i'm scared would try to steal my ride if i let you touch it..lol
HAHahaHahaHahA....sum person above this post says not 1 person would admit they like me..that statement means there is people that like me.just not admitting it...
----just named my system...''great white'' nothing badder
and kills other systems fast n with no mercy! you prey not to be hit by the ''great white''...death is certain..

audiolife
01-15-2005, 12:31 AM
alphasonik dealer...i dout it..and i canbecome a professional car audio guy by renting a garage. putting up some posters n calling afew audio companies to sell thier products......get a couple of permits...subtract some loser kids to come by once aweek to install whatever i sell during the week...lol
total cost under $4000....get utilities/phones, ads in paper.... look i'm you!
get certified as an installer and not as an idiot

profilepower
01-15-2005, 07:51 AM
i had 2 amps n 2 sets of speakers put in....1 shop i went in. some kids told me itd cost $150 plus tax....
i laffed in his face explained i know everything you haveto do. he was telling me he makes $22 an hours...
i just laffed n walked out went to another place talked them down to $75 total...thats was alil pensive but ....
kids today....
look i must say some of you got sum nice pieces....
sound stream---hifonic----pg---viper---ppi. amps
look i got so many amps/subs its crazy..kids after 7-8 yrs of buying stuff it piles up....even buying 1 amp ayr.
which has been my practice.....

audiolife
01-15-2005, 02:10 PM
well if you cant do it yourself remember you pay for what you get. dependant on skill level and so forth. like with home fixxing and so forth a plumber will make more than an installer for doing less work. amazing how people dont grasp that concept.

sk8er_of_durand
08-10-2005, 10:51 PM
im looking for two 10" an two 12" subs but i dont know how many watts alphasonik subs can handle. im looking for old school subs so if any one can help