PDA

View Full Version : Blapunkt Sacramento

TragicHuntress
09-13-2004, 10:53 PM
just installed it today. and **** that was a *****! first, never try installing a HU in the dark. we (myself and my sisters boyfriend) finally manage to detatch the panel to put in the h.u. and find out we've lost a part to my heater. so we completely detatch, the gearshift cover, the pocket under my ashtray, and the drink holders and find the piece. the easiest part was putting in the h.u. the hard part was getting everything back together. the only problem with the h.u. is that my cars a hyundai, so the flipdown, doesnt flip down all the way. but after a little adjusting i got it to flip down enough to put cds in and to remove the face plate. overall sounds good, i'm happy. :veryhapp:

eta: just figured i'd share in my excitement, it sounds **** good, so for anyone looking into i reccomend it.

JimJ
09-14-2004, 12:45 AM
never try installing a HU in the dark

amen sister...i'll hear you on that. I tried re-installing my 7894 in the dark, and while I know my way around there almost enough to be able to do it, I reversed the wiring going from my amp :D spent the next morning figuring out why my left speaker wasn't working, heh.

LBX2G
09-14-2004, 12:58 AM
is the sacermento the one with the key card?

TragicHuntress
09-14-2004, 01:32 AM
i dont think so. considering i have no idea wtf a key card is.

UndercoverPunk
09-14-2004, 02:06 AM
I have a San Francisco CD72, and I honestly don't like it... can't wait to have something else... mines got a keycard... that part works good... it's a real pain in the *** going inside and getting that thing every time I unhook the batt.... (since I do that so often). And night installs ****, espically night installs in december...:toast: