PDA

View Full Version : Getting a Eclipse cd player how good are they???

xtremelimits285
09-13-2004, 04:09 AM
:fyi: Ok my uncle is a mechanic and buys cars fixxes them and sells them on the side, well about 5 months ago he did this one car, and took out all the stero stuff that was in it(no subs or speakers) wires, jacks, and a Eclipse cd player , now ill find out what model it is tomnmarow....
He was keeping it for him self but he said if i wanted it i can have it, needless to say i said yes :ladysman:
.................................................. ......
So how good are eclipse cd players? do they have any features i should know about eq, anything?

3.5Max6spd
09-13-2004, 11:15 AM
:fyi: Ok my uncle is a mechanic and buys cars fixxes them and sells them on the side, well about 5 months ago he did this one car, and took out all the stero stuff that was in it(no subs or speakers) wires, jacks, and a Eclipse cd player , now ill find out what model it is tomnmarow....
He was keeping it for him self but he said if i wanted it i can have it, needless to say i said yes :ladysman:
.................................................. ......
So how good are eclipse cd players? do they have any features i should know about eq, anything?

cannot help you without a model #, but yes Eclipse decks are of good quality

squeak9798
09-13-2004, 11:59 AM
Yes, Eclipse decks are very good. If it is an ECD deck (ECD-416 for example), then let me know :)

JLCivic
09-13-2004, 09:15 PM
Until I got an RF 8250, Eclipse had been the best sounding decks I had used over the past 14 years(having also used pioneer, alpine, kenwood, and clarion).

You certainly shouldn't be disappointed.