PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic: Good, Bad, Ugly?

1972ChevyGuy
09-08-2004, 09:46 PM
I just ordered a C5310, how good SQ wise are these decks? I know they only have 2.5V preouts :( but I guess I can live with it, the main reason I got this one was b/c of the MP3 playback. Ordered from thezeb.

Whats the scoop on panasonic decks? Thanks - Jeremy

Shinobi
09-09-2004, 05:31 AM
Panasonic are good decks for the money, you'll be happy i promise.

iceteebone
09-09-2004, 07:56 AM
Panasonic are good decks for the money, you'll be happy i promise.

i agree. panasonic is an underrated deck i guess you could say. but why do you ask after you bought it?

3.5Max6spd
09-09-2004, 09:05 AM
I still have a Panasonic CQ-DPG655EUC from ~7yrs ago- doesn't work because the vehicle it was in was under 3.5 ft of water- will fix it one day

One of the best decks I ever owned, Panasonic has great internal amps as well, at the time it was the best anti-skip deck on the market (my car was slamed)- it was very simple(no eq's/crossovers) I had external processing then

I can only imagine their decks to be of greater quality and more refined now with all the bells and whistles

1972ChevyGuy
09-09-2004, 06:15 PM
A friend had one and I really liked it, got mine today and I must say I am pretty impressed.

IkeTurner
09-11-2004, 02:04 PM
I had one for about 5 yrs. At the time it was there top of the line model. I loved everything about it. It was a great entry level HU. I'm a carpenter, so my truck is always full of dust, dirt, wood chips, ect. I beat the s**t out of this deck and it lasted 5 yrs. Still works but cd's stick when ejecting. Your gonna love it!!1