PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer DEH-P900R: opinions?

specie
09-08-2004, 02:47 PM
I had a lower model Pioneer deck before and didn't really like it too much. I've used an older Clarion Pro Audio cd player for the last 6-7 years, so I haven't been up to date on the head units out there. Anyone with experience on this deck and what's your opinion about it? Someone is selling one in good condition for $100.

adam71
09-09-2004, 01:41 AM
I had a lower model Pioneer deck before and didn't really like it too much. I've used an older Clarion Pro Audio cd player for the last 6-7 years, so I haven't been up to date on the head units out there. Anyone with experience on this deck and what's your opinion about it? Someone is selling one in good condition for $100.

For $100 you can't really go wrong with that deck. It had an msrp of around 7 or 8 hundred bucks when it was new. Nice deck all around. If you only keep it for a year or so it was well worth the 100 bucks. It has alot of the same features as my old DEH-P920R. I say go for it. But thats just one man's opinion.
:suave:

specie
09-09-2004, 01:42 AM
i thought it was a great deal, but it was just sold a couple hours ago. Thanks for the response.