PDA

View Full Version : how are eclipse speakers?

nadir
09-01-2004, 11:41 AM
I'm thinking about buying speakers (coax) for my maxima.... i was thinking of going with eclipse speakers. Are they of good quality?

squeak9798
09-01-2004, 11:43 AM
Very good quality. Whether or not you like their sound is a personal preference though.

3.5Max6spd
09-01-2004, 12:32 PM
Nadir....I've heard Eclipse coaxes several times running plainly of the internal power off a low line Eclipse HU and they are very nice sounding, I think they would suit alot of people either running them as main speakers or as rear fills in a system- I get a chance to hear alot of dif things at Dons shop(pearl96max)

nadir
09-01-2004, 07:26 PM
Nadir....I've heard Eclipse coaxes several times running plainly of the internal power off a low line Eclipse HU and they are very nice sounding, I think they would suit alot of people either running them as main speakers or as rear fills in a system- I get a chance to hear alot of dif things at Dons shop(pearl96max)

haha coool. Actually, i'm buying the speakers from Don! I bought stuff from him before, so he's definately going to get all my other audio-related business. I've been a member here for a while now, just lurking and thought i'd make a post.

I'm glad to hear that the eclipse speakers sound good. For now, the stock headunit (non-bose) will be powering them... but eventually a headunit is going to be swapped in there. Anywho, thanks guys.

DJ Riggz
09-02-2004, 02:10 PM
I've used Eclipse coax's before and they treated me well. I give them a thumbs up!

sleek_benzo
09-02-2004, 02:25 PM
my brother has them in his truck.. they in fact sound quite good..