PDA

View Full Version : are Kicker Components better than Infinity's?

nwo504
08-31-2004, 09:36 PM
I have Infinity 6.5cs and thery are ok i huess but the tweeters are pretty bad one of them has static in them so i want to upgrade my whole component set sometime soon i need 1 inch tweeters cause the person who installed my tweets cut a whole in my dorrs for the tweets

Sleeklsc
09-01-2004, 03:39 AM
depends on what model u have.....cause u could have the bottom line reference series and if u were to get the "best" kickers.....idk.......what do u have in mind for cost?

EFFENDI
09-01-2004, 05:44 AM
Not that I am biased or anything, or trying to take it off topic, but I would highly reccomend CDT Audio/Crystal Mobilesound/Focal/Adire over both brands.....like most everyone will tell you, just go with what you like the best....

I can get you a good deal on some CDTs...just send me a PM if you are interested, and I'll tell you who to talk to.

3.5Max6spd
09-01-2004, 09:19 AM
new Kicker SS comps are very high end, with a high end price to boot

But I would take Resolutions over any Infinity car audio product.......I've had bad experiences with the cones on the Refence and Kappas in the past

james33440
09-01-2004, 09:40 AM
I have had the older Infinity Refs 505cs comonents. I think that was the model number. :)
Bottome line, they were alright. Definitely better than factory. Where they worth it? Yeah, at least for what I paid for them. ;)
I sold those and got my Kicker Resolutions RS6 almost a year ago and have not regretted nothing. They are great. The tweets are awesome.
I would love to hear the near Kicker SS components but I would definitely have to sample them before paying that price. ;)

nwo504
09-01-2004, 10:02 AM
i have the kappa 6.5cs

req
09-01-2004, 10:08 AM
im getting cdt tomrrow. im pumped. personally ive never heard them. you might just wanna get a new pair of tweets bro. stead of spending all that cash on a whole new set, just get some better tweets if thats all you dont like about your refrences'

maylar
09-01-2004, 04:40 PM
Kicker Resolutions rock. Loud and clean and the tweets are outstanding. I like my RS5's so much I sent Kicker an email complimenting them on a job well done. They sent me a really nice hat in thanks.

Norcalracer283
09-03-2004, 03:11 AM
CDT components kick ***. Dynaudio and diamond are good components. Adire has awesome midbass drivers in the kodas. Alpine Type X's. All better than the middle kicker components in my opinion.